December 22, 2014 | 1177 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by lauralei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Coral and I love it. It really feels like a balm and not a gloss. It adds subtle color and is super moisturizing. This was on my sephora wish list for a long time & I was resisting because I think $33 for tinted lip balm is insane, but I finally broke down and got it and I'm glad I did. This is a perfect color for me because I work in construction and even though I wear makeup at work everyday, I don't want to look too made up. This adds color and shine without being too much, and it lasts like a lip balm. Dior Lip Glow is now one of my must-haves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new go to lip balm on my no makeup day. Love the subtle pink it leaves on my lips. Applies very smoothly. Doesn't dry out my lips. Plus I love the case on this lip balm, easy to find when digging around in my purse. It's it an original concept...no. Other companies have similiar lip balms. Pricey yes...but the tint of pink looks very natural and does not go into overly fuschia based balms I have owned in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by peaceblossom86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down this is my FAVORITE lip product of all time. I have a tough time wearing pinks, but this balm settles into such a lovely tone on me. Its noticeable enough to give some color, but still sheer enough to not be too much or too obvious.

The texture is great. Very moisterizing, and feels amazing on! Its light and glides on smoothly, but is not sticky at all. Adds a bit of sheen, but not much. I'd describe it as dewy. It has a very nice, light vanilla mint smell, and just a hint of sweetness to the taste.

Love the case that it comes in. It looks and feels lux.

Its my go to "date" lip product. It gives color enough to not feel like I'm going bare-lipped, but not so much color that it's smeared all over the guys face (if things go welll... ;-)). Multiple guys have commented on the feel/flavor.

Only downside is the price... Its pricey ($30+), and even though I savor it (I try not to wear it too often during the day - saving it for special occasions) I seem to go through it pretty quickly. Just ran out of my second tube of it. I'm trying Sephora's dupe version. It's half the price, so I figure I should give it a shot. I have a feeling I'll be saving my pennies to buy Dior's though soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rodelinda

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't see a natural-looking hint of color from using this product, unless natural-looking means completely identical to my own lips. To be fair, my lips are pretty rosy on their own, but I was expecting at least a subtle pop of pink. Nothing. Nada. I get more tint out of Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker than I do out of Lip Glow. I'll continue to use it as a lip balm until it's gone (and I'll kind of miss the luxurious tube), but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Redd

First, let me point out that this is a product made by a luxury brand. If the price point is going to bother you, don't buy it. You'll be so concerned with your wallet that you won't be able to relax enough to enjoy it for what it is. It's an adorable gimmicky lip balm by Dior. That said, I love it. I take it with me whenever I travel, it's my first go to for a color lip balm. I love it because the packaging makes me feel feminine whenever I use it, I love it for the subtle color it gives my lips (a not quite natural pink that isn't obnoxious). I love the smooth creamy texture that's similar to a lipstick. I lucked out in having the kind of pH that doesn't react strangely with the balm chemistry, but I've read that doesn't always happen. Final verdict: If you have $30+ you don't mind burning, try it. I certainly don't regret it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by hinsdalelewis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I had heard good things about it from friends, but having now used about half of the tube over the last few weeks, I can say with certainty that I will never repurchase it and I'm not sure I will even finish the tube that I have.

The product smells and feels pleasant enough--it's smooth on the lips and feels somewhat moisturizing--but the packaging is rather bulky and the balm turns my lips fuschia. I was hoping for a natural-looking brightening effect, but not fuschia. I've been trying to use this up by wearing it around the house, but it looks so clownish on me that I'm embarrassed to wear it in front of my husband, even. It's also extremely overpriced, in my opinion (and I LOVE expensive makeup).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Loved the texture and color, feels moisturizing. Purchased due to good reviews online and in-store.

Love it for all the reasons above however, none of the above seem to last for me any longer than burts bees or other popular chapstick/gloss. After an hour of just sitting in my car not eating or drinking I looked in the mirror and it was basically gone. Not sure how it lasted up to 4 hours for some people because it definitely does not for me. If you use it daily and re-apply you run out Very quickly.

Overall, I love but the cost too high as it does not last and runs out quickly, not worthwhile but a nice treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ChampagneHo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lip balm but I typically never spend this kind of money on lipstick of any kind. My friend said to try it and honestly, her lips turned a strange pink so I was skeptical. It's my understanding that it's supposed to turn your lips into the color of your inside lip near your gums.

I am aging and my lips are dull and colorless, but with this, I love the color MY lips turned and I do like the consistency and feel of the balm. IMO, it's magic!

The problem I have is that if I want to use this often (and I do), I can't justify the price because it will run out too soon and I will keep buying $33 lip balm and I just can't afford that. I probably will use it less frequently than I really wish just so I don't keep spending so much. I hope someone dupes it soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lululemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this.

the packaging is so pretty and it's nice enough to bring out with you on a date BUT that's about all it does.

if you're looking for a lip balm to revive your lips, you're better off with the drugstore buys like Nivea. this lip balm did nothing for my perennially dry lips (i was smoking quite a fair bit when I bought this so to be fair, i contributed to the first couple of disastrous encounters) and now that i'm no longer smoking, i have brought this out with me on a few occasions and it's never failed to let me down - dragging it across my lips isn't all that fun and given my latest move to smaller bags, i've decided to save my makeup bag real estate and stick to the tried and true 4 dollar lip balms.

color wise, it was quite pretty AFTER i had applied another lip balm as a base first but who really needs TWO lip balms?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

My first high end makeup product ever. My husband bought me this as a gift a while ago from his oversea trip. I like the texture, it's thick so it lasts longer on the lips than any usual lipbalm. I also like how it enhance my lip color since mine is so pale amd this lip balm creates a natural pink glow. However I don't have any intention to buy this product on my own. For the benefits I get, it is still far too expensive for a lipbalm. Moreover, maybelline lip baby pink glow, which costs only 10% of this dior's price, can give nearly the same effect, except the lasting power and moisture thickness. The only thing that makes this product is superior than the maybelline is the beautiul packaging. It makes me feel sexy everytime I grab this from my clutch and apply it onto the lip, lol!