January 27, 2015 | 1164 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is very cute and fun to carry around, though it may make the balm look larger than it is.
The balm looks like a baby pink color before one applies it, but it adjusts very quickly to an individual shade. I was surprised at how pink (bright pink) it made my lips look. The plan was to wear it to class and meetings, but now I may keep it for evening parties instead. I bought his balm in both original and in peach. Both shades are lovely, but not as natural as I thought it would be. Finally, they are not moisturizing, just like I suspected. The lady at the airport shop advertised this to me as "very moisturizing."

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 8:56:00 AM More reviews by crumbies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

not worth the price. it's basically a tinted lip balm. moisturizes the lips and leaves a subtle tint of pink (it's supposed to match and enhance the natural shade of your lips). also, it comes with a small amount of product. you can find a lot more products with the same effect at a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip product is great! It is so moist and nourishing. It isn't too wet it's just perfect. It stays in place beautifully and offers a nice suttle tint of pink. I bought this on a whim when purchasing mascara at the dior counter and what a wonderful desicion it was. Deff s staple in my make up stash, will always repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 7:35:00 PM More reviews by LaRox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this balm it is a bit pricey but if your into department store makeup then this one is for you. The packaging is soooooo cute! Perfect lip balm to show off and carry around in your purse. As I said before it is expensive but if you want some way to treat yourself then this is it! It makes your lips the perfect shade of pink it hydrates as well really nice product from Dior, so happy my sister gave me this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a fantastic summer balm and colour! I was getting bored of a sticky coloured lipgloss so wanted something a bit different. This balm states it matches the pink tones in your lips. It does what it says, so the colour matches you what ever colour you are. It gives you a natural pink colour but it still looks like you have some colour to your lips. It also hydrates your lips with a light weight balm. I used it all the summer and now enjoy using it to hydrate my lips in winter but prefer a bit more colour this time of year so I put a gloss over the top. This is the second purchase of this product. It is a bit pricey but with it being Dior this is expected. It is worth the money as there isn't anything else on the market like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by lauralei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Coral and I love it. It really feels like a balm and not a gloss. It adds subtle color and is super moisturizing. This was on my sephora wish list for a long time & I was resisting because I think $33 for tinted lip balm is insane, but I finally broke down and got it and I'm glad I did. This is a perfect color for me because I work in construction and even though I wear makeup at work everyday, I don't want to look too made up. This adds color and shine without being too much, and it lasts like a lip balm. Dior Lip Glow is now one of my must-haves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new go to lip balm on my no makeup day. Love the subtle pink it leaves on my lips. Applies very smoothly. Doesn't dry out my lips. Plus I love the case on this lip balm, easy to find when digging around in my purse. It's it an original concept...no. Other companies have similiar lip balms. Pricey yes...but the tint of pink looks very natural and does not go into overly fuschia based balms I have owned in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by peaceblossom86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down this is my FAVORITE lip product of all time. I have a tough time wearing pinks, but this balm settles into such a lovely tone on me. Its noticeable enough to give some color, but still sheer enough to not be too much or too obvious.

The texture is great. Very moisterizing, and feels amazing on! Its light and glides on smoothly, but is not sticky at all. Adds a bit of sheen, but not much. I'd describe it as dewy. It has a very nice, light vanilla mint smell, and just a hint of sweetness to the taste.

Love the case that it comes in. It looks and feels lux.

Its my go to "date" lip product. It gives color enough to not feel like I'm going bare-lipped, but not so much color that it's smeared all over the guys face (if things go welll... ;-)). Multiple guys have commented on the feel/flavor.

Only downside is the price... Its pricey ($30+), and even though I savor it (I try not to wear it too often during the day - saving it for special occasions) I seem to go through it pretty quickly. Just ran out of my second tube of it. I'm trying Sephora's dupe version. It's half the price, so I figure I should give it a shot. I have a feeling I'll be saving my pennies to buy Dior's though soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rodelinda

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't see a natural-looking hint of color from using this product, unless natural-looking means completely identical to my own lips. To be fair, my lips are pretty rosy on their own, but I was expecting at least a subtle pop of pink. Nothing. Nada. I get more tint out of Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker than I do out of Lip Glow. I'll continue to use it as a lip balm until it's gone (and I'll kind of miss the luxurious tube), but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Redd

First, let me point out that this is a product made by a luxury brand. If the price point is going to bother you, don't buy it. You'll be so concerned with your wallet that you won't be able to relax enough to enjoy it for what it is. It's an adorable gimmicky lip balm by Dior. That said, I love it. I take it with me whenever I travel, it's my first go to for a color lip balm. I love it because the packaging makes me feel feminine whenever I use it, I love it for the subtle color it gives my lips (a not quite natural pink that isn't obnoxious). I love the smooth creamy texture that's similar to a lipstick. I lucked out in having the kind of pH that doesn't react strangely with the balm chemistry, but I've read that doesn't always happen. Final verdict: If you have $30+ you don't mind burning, try it. I certainly don't regret it.