Shi Kai Natural Everyday Conditioner

Purified water, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth 20, glycerin (vegetable), avocado (persea gratissima) oil, amla (amlica embilicus) seed oil, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, panthenol, guar powder, diazolidinyl urea and fragrance.

on 6/22/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is short, curly, dry, and color-treated. I left this light conditioner on five minutes (no shampoo). My hair had shine and fullness, but my scalp also felt itchy, so I won't use it again.

on 4/22/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

See my review of the matching shampoo. I like this and the bottle is so cute!

on 5/14/2010 6:01:00 PM

This conditioner sucks. It doesn't make my hair soft or smooth at all. In fact, I'd say that it makes it more tangly. It's also very thin and hard to use in the shower. It just slips right out. It didn't break me out so I'm not giving it a 1, but it does contain a -cone, for those of you who are sensitive.

on 8/24/2009 1:50:00 PM

This conditioner is only mediocre at best. I had to use a lot of it just to cover all my hair, and my hair barely touches my shoulders. Even though it is supposed to be an everyday conditioner, it doesn't condition well enough! After using it for 2 months, I just stopped using it to see if there was a difference, and believe it or not, my hair was shinier without the conditioner. It just weighed my hair down and stripped it a little of moisture. The only good side is that it's natural.