August 21, 2014 | 1178 users online

Conditioner - Shi Kai - Natural Everyday Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is short, curly, dry, and color-treated. I left this light conditioner on five minutes (no shampoo). My hair had shine and fullness, but my scalp also felt itchy, so I won't use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

See my review of the matching shampoo. I like this and the bottle is so cute!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by renemy

This conditioner sucks. It doesn't make my hair soft or smooth at all. In fact, I'd say that it makes it more tangly. It's also very thin and hard to use in the shower. It just slips right out. It didn't break me out so I'm not giving it a 1, but it does contain a -cone, for those of you who are sensitive.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Ayuli

This conditioner is only mediocre at best. I had to use a lot of it just to cover all my hair, and my hair barely touches my shoulders. Even though it is supposed to be an everyday conditioner, it doesn't condition well enough! After using it for 2 months, I just stopped using it to see if there was a difference, and believe it or not, my hair was shinier without the conditioner. It just weighed my hair down and stripped it a little of moisture. The only good side is that it's natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the short ingredient list and that there is no synthetic fragrance but the performance is so mediocre. It doesn't detangle well and my hair never gets very straight when I use this product. It does have amodimethicone in it for the record. It smells a little like plastic.