September 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Lipstick - Bourjois - Sweet Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by greeniesyt

I have this in #46 Rose Corset which is a lovely peachy pink .It brightens my too pigmented lips~
It applies very smooth and yet the lipstick itself seems quite solid and wont melt or smudge in hot weather.LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

love love love it so much!!
it is pigmented
amazing colors
vibrant color on the lips
long lasting
you get what you pay for and it's not even really expensive
give it a try!!! you'll love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Amadahy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a review for No56 Rouge Sur Mesure

I own just two red lipsticks, both are by MAC (Russian Red and Lady Bug) and I love them both. Russian Red has always been my downright favourite but I have to wear a red lipgloss over the top as it's very drying, so I went searching for a lippie that was less drying... And I found it...

The lipstick is a blue-based red, perfect for cool-toned skin, which suits me perfectly. It has a creamy consistency, but once applied (with a lip brush) it has a satin/matte finish. It does have a scent, like cheap candy (remember those chalky, edible lipstick candies?); it's not unpleasant and wears off after a while, so for all those that are sensitive to scented products, check it before buying/applying. The colours are very rich and pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I used a lip liner before I applied it so it hasn't bled and still looks quite fresh, after 5 hours of wear. It does transfer quite easily though, which is my only complaint, other than that it is a fantastic drugstore lipstick and worth the 7.99.

Hugs x

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by namida23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick online in 'Shimmering Rose 73' which is a perfect nude, MLBB shade. The formula is creamy and smooth, and I often get compliments on my lips when I wear it because it really enhances my natural lip colour. It claims to contain argan oil for up to 8 hours of moisture; I don't think my lips feel moisturised for that long at all, but they definitely do feel softer after application until it all wears off when I eat or drink.

The packaging is rather bulky and I am torn between liking it and thinking it an unnecessary novelty. The lipstick is in a silver metallic bullet tube, which is then encased in a semi-opaque purpose plastic case bearing the brand Bourjois. There is a little slide button that is used to push the lipstick out of the case, and locks into place once the lipstick is inserted back into the case to keep it secure. The case makes the product a lot larger than it is, and the bulkiness of it is a hassle for small cosmetic bags or purses, but it is also a very secure way of storing lipstick.

The colour range is rather dark and I enjoy pretty pink lip colours so I would probably not purchase another Sweet Kiss lipstick unless I find a pink one I like, though I would consider repurchasing this 'Shimmering Rose' shade if I ran out of my current lipstick. The online price is reasonable for the quality of this product, but the unique packaging is what has me on the fence about this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I have this in 76, rouge fashion, which is the most brilliant red. Still it is not as true red as loreal or the higher end ones.
I have to use this because I am allergic to other lipsticks as those have more chemicals. Bourjois products are more natural and therefore does not cause any allergic reaction. This red is good. The lipstick is moisturising and creamy which is actually a problem for red lipstick as it tends to bleed and wipes off way too easily.
I use Zuii (organic brand) Classic Red first, then this as Zuii's is extremely dry.

I am ok with the extra effort in my lipstick application as my sensitive skin doesn't allow much opportunity to experiments with non-organic products or higher-end stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Strokes95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this lipstick!!!!
love the pigmentation, stays on all day.
Just as good as a MAC lipstick if you ask me
Would definately repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Ranoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this in elegant beige ! im fair with a pale skin i was looking for nude lipsticks but this one was like likght brown on me totally washed me out and made me look darker and older !
i also dont like the texture of it its hard and not so smooth to apply

i also have it in Rose slightly better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by stl

I normally don't wear lipstick, but with spring coming, I decided to brighten up my look a bit, and check out the Bourjois counter at my nearby mall. And I came home with this lipstick in 46 Rose corset. The color is bright pink and looks incredible with my complexion. The lipstick is moisturizing and doesn't dry up my lips. A really nice and inexpensive product in a nice packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by vloterbiegje

I just bought this lipstick in Rose Scintillant, which is a beautiful, subtle pink with a nice satiny shine to it. I usually don't wear lipstick because I like a natural look and also because it easily comes off or gets messy. Also, my lips get chapped so fast. This colour, however, I can really see myself wearing to any type of party as a finishing touch, or it could work for the day-time too. The lipstick itself is thick and creamy, it felt very comfortable and did not seem to dry my lips (and I left it on for a couple of hours). Also, because it is so thick it lasted really long. There's just two things I'm not too fond of: the packaging (the lipstick is in a large, square container that looks fancy but I don't find very practical) and the price, about 12 in Belgium. Then again, in my opinion all drugstore brands are getting more expensive... so much for experimenting with make-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I have this one in Rose Scintillant which translates into pink shimmer, and that it is. I is a shimmery peachy/pinky colour that is neither frosty or opaque (if it is a opaque l/s you are looking for this isn't the one). It looks more like a lipgloss than a lipstick. I love that you can wear this l/s without having to apply a lipbalm first. It isn't drying unlike some MAC l/s

I love that the l/s is hydrating and feels nice on the lips (it doesn't go into the cracks or bleeds).

I love the, sometimes inpractical, packaging and the way you open it - how ingenius and weird. I reminds me of a pen that you close by unlatching it . I looks very chic on my dresser and it is, in this case, a light purple (my fave colour, another plus) On the top of the tube there is a display of the colour (someting I wish more l/s would do)

Bourjois is definitly one of the best drugstore l/s there is (well here in holland then).

Can;t wait to try some more colours

13 feb 2011: To test how long a l/g or l/s stays on I have invented a new little test. I have a good 15 min cycle to the train station every morning. Usually it is always windy (in summer and winter).. If the l/g is still perfect when I get there it has past the lastability test imo ------->>> this is a little drying when I have been outside, I can still see some colour but it isn't comfortable on my lips, I have to reapply it when I get to my destination (minus 1 lippie of original review (which was 4 lippies)