April 19, 2014 | 1525 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Swiss Chocolate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my staple shadows. I don't have too many MAC products since I'm a bit on a budget but this is something I always want to have one hand!

-beautiful reddish brown shade. Totally matte.
-Very smooth and soft. Not chalky, no fallout, very easy to blend and apply.
-I have very dark brown eyes. the reddish undertone in this shadow really brings out the honey in my eyes and makes them stand out and look lighter.
-the price is 15 dollars which is a bit much for an eyeshadow but the quality is totally worth it.
- my go-to look is woodwinked all over the lid, swiss chocolate in my crease and nyx highlight on the browbone!

Will continue to buy this shadow and would recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to transition color. I can't even imagine doing eyeshadow looks without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by NancyChance

This is a really good evening eye shadow for me. It's a little bit too dark for wearing just day to day, but when I'm going out to the club or to a fancy restaurant, I like to wear this when I wear my favorite brown dress. It matches perfectly. It's a brownish red and when it's applied it goes on really smoothly and is easy to blend. Of course, I love all of MAC's products, but I just wish I could get them for cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Maclover26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg love it! This is a brown with a red undertone if that's what you call it and it beautiful i love love love to wear this with charcoal brown in the crease and some liner! ( perfection ) it's perfect for the crease! Will repurchase if mine ever runs out seen as though they last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

my FAVORITE MAC eyeshadow!!! this color is absolutely gorgeous on any skin-tone, particularly my NC40-42 skin. it shows up so well - a warm almost deep brown. you can pack it on to your entire lid for a dark night time look or you can use it in your outer crease to deepen any smokey eye look. I use this almost everyday and have already bought my 3rd pan. I would absolutely recommend anyone to buy this. being a makeup artist, I have used this color from the lightest to the deepest skin tones and it never fails. for deeper skin tones it looks gorgeous all over the crease.

if you want to see a demonstration of how to use this I have a 3 minute makeup tutorial linked below that you can check out. I've combined swiss chocolate with a variety of other eyeshadows to create a smokey eye. Check it out if you like :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Hlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow! It is a warm tone reddish brown. I use it on the outer corner of my eye, in my crease and on my lower lash line. It is easy to blend unlike some matte eyeshadows and I find it really makes green eyes pop! I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by lnielsen22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty warm brown with red undertones. If you have green eyes this color will make them pop, guaranteed. I love this color and would say it's my favorite and I have tried many a Mac eye shadow. I have medium skin with pink tones and brown hair and this shadow works perfectly with my coloring. I use it all over the lid and in the crease, a little bit for liner under the eyes. Add some mascara and my eyes look like they are jade colored. I have hooded lids and look tired all the time but this color brings them to life. The first time I wore this shadow my seven year old noticed something was different (and I wear make-up all the time) and told me, "Mommy, you look really pretty." She doesn't say that too often! This really is a color that will make you look different than you usually do. Trans-formative eye shadow :) I swear by this for green eyed girls.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, so amazing on brown eyes! I have had this colour for a couple of years and had been too afraid to use it, thinking it was too warm and would make me look clownish. But boy was I surprised! The matte finish keeps it looking natural while the warmth really complements the skin. I use it in the crease on top of a very nude colour wash (I am really into the maxfactor single in almond). This produces a very pretty and wearable combination for brown eyes that really makes them pop. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Matte reddish/brown/purple color. I love using this color alone in the crease or blending it in crease with bronzy colors for a smoky look that's suitable for day. very pigmented and smooth. Not sure if other people have this problem, but everytime I dip my brush, powder flies everywhere but I have No problem with fallout on my face. Lovely color. Def would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Jcostanz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My go-to color. Very blendable, and the red tone does not dominate, nor is it a muddy brown.