December 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by erica420

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by gothicgabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by aimage

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this after being severely disappointed in a Cover Girl BB cream I bought at the drugstore because I have friends who use this brand and they all swear by it. They used the pink and orange ones but after reading the reviews on the VIP Gold I decided to go with this one. The coverage is FANTASTIC for a BB cream, it's on par with liquid foundation. The plus is it doesn't clog your pores and actually improves the quality of your skin. It looks weird when you first put it on, but once it oxidizes it blends with your natural tone and makes your skin glow. I also have quite a few acne scars from years of hormonally-induced blemishes and it does a pretty good of covering them even without concealer. My only complaint would be it feels a bit thick wearing it compared to other BB creams I've tried, but I'd rather have something thicker with better coverage than something that feels too thin and sparse, simply because my skin tone is a bit uneven. I would definitely recommend this! Korean BB creams are the way to go. They actually originated in Asia, so you know you're getting something that's the real deal. Skip the $40 BB creams at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by MsNancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I received a generous sample size of this in a recent swap, and I am very pleased with it as I probably wouldn't have considered purchasing otherwise.

The color, the only shade available, is absolutely perfect for my neutral to warm NC15 skin (the Korean BB creams match pale skin so much better than the US brands) and can be built up over areas which need more coverage without looking cakey or settling into lines. However, coverage isn't great and I do find that it is on the sheer side. I have a couple of dark spots on my forehead which, although very faint, are still a little bit visible when I have applied this. I have no idea how some reviewers below consider this to be medium/full coverage.

I have noticed a very pleasant side effect to wearing this though - my skin looks a lot plumper and healthier, and I can see a much more radiant complexion especially in a morning. In addition, my skin does look amazing when this is freshly applied, dewy yet youthful. It doesn't last very long though, I have to really powder my face to make it stay a full workday and I can't imagine how quickly I would sweat this off when outside in the Florida humidity.

But I do really really like this BB cream and I am on the fence about whether to purchase the full size. I love the effect on my skin, but I would prefer it to last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Envee

Great product! This is a great natural/ slightly dewy medium coverage BB cream that has decent staying power if you set it. It is smooth, blends like a dream and is not cakey at all.
Sadly there is only one shade which is quite pale, ashy and not too great especially for a yellow undertoned skin. All that describes me, but I have managed to make it work for me by mixing some of my foundation with it. This was great for me since I've become more sun aware and diligent in my application of sunscreen and have gone paler which means I have foundation that has become too dark for me lying around. This still works well mixed with foundation of the right tone for my colour since it blends so well into the skin. This product has high broad SPF making it great for everyday use but definitely not for flash photography unless you like looking like a ghost. I guess the only cons I found is that it is not widely available and can be quite pricey if you're not buying it from sellers in Korea. Luckily it is easily available online and only for about AUD$15 postage included, thats quite a steal if you're paying Australian prices for cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

is a good bb cream has a light medium coverage,for oily skin you need set it with powder. I like the natural look that gives the only thing i dont like is the ashy undertone.