October 20, 2014 | 1776 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This powder with the foundation is not a good mix. It does not make the foundation stay in place at all. I use this as foundation when I want light coverage. It stays on by its self better than on top of the hellos flawless liquid foundation. It's so strange. Do not waste your money on this or the foundation. Just don't do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I seriously love this powder. I have dry skin so I've never tried a lot of different powders. I randomly picked this one up one day and it's freaking amazing. It makes my skin look as close to flawless as possible and makes it feel so soft! I really like putting it under my eyes over my concealer as well. It stops my concealer from creasing and does not settle into my fine lines, like 99% of powders do -___- The only negative is the color. I'm super pale and the lightest color is a bit too dark for me. That doesn't stop me from wearing it though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while ago and lately discovered it again in the back of my makeup storage so I've been using it quite often for the last month.
Frankly, it didnt live up to what I'd expected it to do. It's quite a sum of money for 8g of a powder and it wasn't noticeably better than any other drugstore powder i've used.
The consistency is very light, it gives me light to medium coverage but sadly doesn't keep me shine-free for too long, maybe for three hours with a good primer and my HG foundation for oily skin. It's an ok overall setting powder but I personally wouldn't recommend buying this, considering it costs a lot and - in my opinion - it's not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in the how to look the best at everything kit. Used it one day with the boing concealer, porefessional and my studio fix fluid foundation and people were asking me all day what products I used were. It's pretty great but i do have fair skin and it went on nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by sarachancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It gives your face a matt look however it does not control oil, so girlies with oily face might want to fix it with a setting spray over the top. Although it doesnt control oiliness, it does not makes you a greaseball nor making your face looking blotchy. In fact, when applying it in the morning, it is easier for me to keep my make up looking fresh throughout the day with touch-ups. It has to do with its finely milled powder, making it easier for a second layer of powder.

Extra point for the packaging, perfect for keeping it in your make up bag. It is compact and comes with a brush and a sponge. You can absorb your dissolved make up with the sponge then reapply the powder with the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Eh. Nothing special... Especially for the price. Save your money and try something else

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Didn't cover anything, didn't even anything, and didn't last. I don't get the hype, this stuff is awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I love this powder so much! I have bought it multiple times because it's just so great. Well firstly, there is a great selection of shades and you will definitely find one to match your skin tone. The powder itself is so smooth applied with either a brush or a sponge, and looks so flawless! It actually improves the look of the texture of your skin. Also it has great coverage! I find that if I want to cover a spot I use the sponge that comes with the powder and it covers it amazingly! Therefore you don't need a really heavy foundation prior to putting this powder on, however you can if you want and it won't look cakey at all! This powder just does not cake! The only reason that I give this 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because it doesn't have great oil control, i find that I have to apply more in my t zone after a while however I don't mind because the pros really outweigh the cons with this powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this today in the shade of Ivory. When I use the sponge to swipe around my face, what I felt was, it is totally my shade. Like girl, I look like I have no makeup on and yes! My skin looks flawless! No redness or anything. It covers the redness of my pimples pretty well! The finish is also super smooth and it is very lightweight.. I absolutely do not feel like I have anything on my face but neither is it too drying! Holy shit, I am in love with this compact foundation. This is definitely recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so on the fence about this product. I bought this because my friend who always looks perfect uses this, but then again I don't think she really needs any makeup. I tried it on from her before but it wasn't a good color match so I didn't think much of it.

Anyhow, I went to test it at the store, swiped the sample with my hand, and noticed how silky the powder was! It seems a little like an HD powder. Very finely milled and soft, which is interesting for a pressed powder.

I would say this does make me look very even and nice, decent pigment/coverage. It does have a "flawless" non-powdery look! I don't know if there is another product even like this on the market, (ie, high coverage powder with thin consistency).

Negatives:
Color selection!! Horrid. I think I am nearly NC30 at the moment, and Me Vain Champagne seems slightly too dark, although I originally thought it'd be too light. The lighter shade, Petal, looks very white, so I'm not sure if it'd work.

Seems to oxidize. I think this is the problem with the color selection, it's actually just oxidizing and turning orangey after applied. So while the texture is perfect, the color makes you look makeup-y.

I find I look VERY shiney after only 30 minutes. Not dewy, shiney. I like how on the one hand it isn't powdery, but on the other, it actually makes you shine. This would probably be great for dry skin.

Also has a tendency to crease slightly...depends how much you've put on.

I think this would be great on many people like my friend, but I'm not convinced of how well it's working on me. It also seems like I'm running out already and I just bought it, as they don't give you much product. Possible return, possible staple....