October 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Eyeliner - Kryolan - Aqua color in Black (071)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Caffeinatrix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Kryolan Aquacolor products are AMAZING. A fantastic value for the comparatively low price. Unless you're a MU artist, a pot will last you years. The glycerin base actually feels good on your skin - not drying, not greasy. They don't annoy my skin into breaking out, despite piling on a TON when I use them (Halloween, Dia de los Muertos). And it stays put til you wash it off, at which point it comes off very easily.

I don't use the shades I have as every day makeup (black is too stark w/my coloring, and my other shades are white + some costumey brights & metallics), but I could see the more neutral colors being fantastic for regular wear, not just for costume makeup. In fact, when I eventually run out of MAC Fluidline Dipdown, I plan to head over to the SF shop to look for a couple similar shades with which to replace it.

Here are the locations they have in the States - if you're lucky enough to live nearby one, definitely go look! http://global.kryolan.com/contact/us Their range of colors is fantastic. If I were more into changing up my look day to day, I'd be all over getting a palette if for no other reason than it looks like a beautiful metal watercolor paint set. UNF! http://global.kryolan.com/product-lines/aquacolor/palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by katey1991

This is the first review i have ever written, but i need to spread the love on this product as an eyeliner. I've used it for a long time, and have tried other products (MAC gel liner) - but this is by far the best. A little goes a long way and one tub will last me forever! And it's only around $14AUD. Obviously you need a good brush to apply it, but I can always get my 'wings' precise and get at least one comment a day on what sort of eyeliner I use! Not good for on the water line, but definitely recommend if you want a good top lid liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Pinkberrry

I love this product! But I can't seem to find it again! Where can I purchase this online?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I have been using this for years. The same one. I am not even close to getting through it. It is my most reliable eyeliner. Make sure that the eyeliner brush is clean before using it, so as not to contaminate it, and it pays off, because even after all these years (four? or more), this eyeliner NEVER irritates my eyes or gives me eye infection or anything.
It never flakes. You can't use it in your waterline, though, it was not made for that. If you do, you will see it come off soon, and gather in the inner corner. It is fabulous for normal lining and especially winged eyeliner.
It's simple to use. I take this whenever I travel. Wherever I am, it works, as long as I have access to water. For a long time, I used a bottle of medical grade rosewater instead of normal water with this (my mom got it for my sensitive eyes, so I always had it in my purse) and it worked a bit better than normal water.
This is very versatile as I can use it for eyeliner (dark, or softer, depending on how much I dilute it), or a grey-ish eyeshadow base. It can be smudged before it dries, or you can let it dry and it stays put. It is not harsh black like gel eyeliners, and it doesn't dry up and become unuseable, it is easy to take off, and it is basically perfect.
I would repurchase again and again, if I EVER get through this one before I die.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by misslauradarling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far one of my MOST used products. The black and the white of this are MUST HAVES! The black is great for duochrome colors especially :) They really come out if you use this as a base..
The way I use this is Urban Decay Primer Potion and then the black on top so it doesn't crease and then my normal everyday look of whatever I decide to do.

Get it Get it :) It is affordable and worth trying! A very trusty buyer from Ebay is Shrinkle it is where I get all my Kryolan products :) Not Advertising her just trying to help all my fellow Makeup Alley-ers because you can't buy Kryolan in stores :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by missusmona

have been using the same cake of this product for 4 years and im barely halfway finished, lasts for ages as you only need a tiny amount for good blackest of black colour, better than any other cake liner i have used (and this isnt even cake liner, its face/body paint). have found if you want extra staying power to activate it with cake eyeliner sealer (i use napoleon, but kryolan does there own version too) you could probably sleep in it and it wouldnt shift!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my total HG as far as black liners! the shelf life is 80yrs and this goes on so smooth and its the blackest black you could ever need! you can put it anywhere on your body and the staying power is the best ive ever seen. i cant rave enough about this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:20:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a cake eyeliner since benefit's babe cakes stopped making the single black (Sofia). This is it. It lasts FOREVER!!! I use it everyday & it's over a year old! I use my get bent brush, a little mixing medium or fix + (or if i'm out plain ol' H20 will do) & voila! Lasts all day & CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! Definitely a score.