Paula's Choice Longlasting Lipliner (all colors)

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 9/15/2009 3:38:00 PM

I bought this in Lip Blush and it is my favorite lip liner of all time, even better than my HG MAC liner. Unfortunately it was discontinued and when I bought it, it was already on clearance. After I used it a few times I went back to buy whatever was left but they were already sold out. What a disappointment. I wish I could find another liner this exact color!

on 1/22/2009 11:18:00 AM

I bought this product in Lip Blush. It is a good color and outlines my lips very well. It doesn't last very long and I need a sharper point on my lip liners. I still like the product and will buy it again.

on 11/9/2008 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried 3 colors. Only the mocha was even mildly acceptable. The lipliner is dry, hard to apply, and barely shows any color. The pink-toned one made my lips look chapped. They can't be used without a lipstick or gloss or other "topper." They don't make other lipsticks last. They don't stop lipsticks and glosses from bleeding. So what are they good for? I couldn't find a use. One more disappointing cosmetic product from Paula Begoun. I really doubt her ability to formulate products and have serious concerns about her esthetic awareness.

on 2/24/2007 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Paulas Choice lipliners are the best lipliner on the market. I use lipgloss often and finding a liner that does not break up or bleed is almost impossible. The texture is drier than some, but that's what keeps it in place all day. I use Mocha all over my lips and apply lipcolor over it. I use the Clear as well if I want a more natural look with my gloss. The color Mocha is a universal color I can use with browns and pinks. It seems to blend with any lipcolor.

on 8/25/2006 9:12:00 AM

I bought several of these in different colors. They all suffer from the same problems. They are hard, scratching and pulling and my lips when I apply them. They break frequently, even when only slightly extended beyond the end of the tube. There are much, much better DS liners that go on smoothly and perform just as well at defining a line and keeping lipstick from bleeding.

on 2/24/2006 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchase Lip Blush (see my review under this specific color lipliner) and Clear--LOVE THEM BOTH!!! Makes my lips look and feel beautiful!

on 11/6/2005 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a PPP and I really like this lip liner. The peach color is a great peachy with pink undertones. This comes in a twist up long, skinny tube. I am still looking for a good peachy pink l/s. I use this liner under different color l/s and it has great staying power. It is also smooth and creamy and moisturous.

on 4/20/2005 1:54:00 PM

Impressed neither by the product's performance nor the awful, cheap packaging, which continually malfunctioned as I tried to retract the product. Returned it; very disappointed. Paula, what were you thinking?

on 2/14/2005 1:50:00 PM

Awesome product! I really love how they apply. I purchased this in Mocha, and I already ordered one in Blush and one in Nutmeg (on sale!). What I like is how smooth they apply, no clumping, now tucking. They have a fairly good stayin power, not as much as I hoped but if I can pick between smoothness and staying power, I pick smoothness any day. I LOVE the packaging, and the click-on cap. Awesome. My new favorite liner.

on 5/11/2004 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have finally found the one and only for me. I ordered these in Lip Blush and Carnation. I have A MILLION lipsticks and lipliners, but these are all I wear now. Outline, fill in, top with clear gloss. Done! I have found they last as long as some of the long wearing lippies. I can go all day, and it's still there! And what I like about liners, they outline my uneven lip line, making my lips look fuller.NO MORE SEARCHING FOR ME, THESE ARE IT!

Popular Lip Liners