December 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Styling Products - Avon - Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First a confession: I've had my bottle for a few years(!) so it might have lost its mojo. But I've tried this spray on and off over that time and although it smells quite clean and fresh, it just doesn't cut it as an effective root-lifter, which is what I need. At least it doesn't leave build-up in the hair. I'm trying the Matrix Biolage equivalent next and I have high expectations based on the MUA reviews...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lesleighhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I HATE the sprayer. The thing always comes off. But that's my only issue

I bought this for $1 by an Avon lady that was having a garage sale. I wasn't expecting much since Avon isn't that great but i was wrong!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Packaging claims to increase hair volume by up to 80% which I honestly did not believe. But I did expect it to do something! This product has a fairly strong fresh scent that is long lasting. I do not like my hairspray to compete with my fragrance. I tried using this several different ways- as a root lifter, to set my rollers and as a finishing spray. Everytime it was a bust. This did not hold my style in my hair nor did it add volume. The only good thing I can say about it is that it did not dry out my hair.