July 31, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eyeliner - Barry M - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mschloej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favourite liquid eyeliner - feels lovely on lids and very good value for money. I've been using this for years! It doesn't give you that stretched/pinched feeling on your eyelids that some brands have. I've tried the black, purple and gold. The black is very deep and rich, true to the colour of the packaging. The purple and gold colours didn't show up much on my lids, but I have quite thin veiny eyelids so that might be why. I would definitely recommend the black colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best liquid liner I've found! It goes on nicely- pretty matte black- although the brush is completely rigid so you have to be careful with it. It stays quite well- for at least a few hours, even under false lashes- but it tends to bleed on my oily skin. If I'm warm or my eyelids have gone a bit oily, this eyeliner is hellish to fix. It goes all over the crease of my eyes and just looks horrible, even with an eye primer. However, it's still the best I've tried and if I keep an eye on it it works a treat. The packaging is lovely too and the lettering doesn't rub off and look all gross after being in a makeup bag for a while like other products. It also lasts a good amount of time, even with everyday wear. I would second the reviewer who said it can burn though- don't apply this to cracked or irritated lids as it can sting. Then again, that would apply to any liquid liner. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by sophiewei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the silver one for christmas and then later decided to buy the black one as i really liked the texture and application but just...not in silver. it is very easy to use as the tip is a stiff short brush so application is very controlled. the colour is quite solid and goes on evenly. it dries very very quickly so is suitable for when you're in a hurry.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mascaraglosslippie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a gift voucher, so I decided to try these out in Electric Blue and Black. They apply really nicely, I love the applicator style because it's super easy to use for those who aren't that experienced with liquid eyeliner and the pigmentation of both the colours was great- both were matte colours, not shiny, which I liked.
However, the eyeliners definitely had some pretty serious problems. First of all, as soon as I applied it, it started burning til it had dried. This was really uncomfortable and made me worry about what it was doing to my skin. Secondly, it had no staying power. I'm not sure how the other reviewers found it long-lasting because if you even touched it gently it would smudge. When it dried, it kind of turned to powder that would go everywhere at the slightest touch.

Overall, I really loved how they looked when applied but the staying power was terrible and I was always worrying my eyes looked like a mess, so I wouldn't re-buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by chasea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

use this everyday and i love it! does sometimes smudge if i'm rushing around on a hot day, but much less than some other liquid eyeliners i've tried (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by kaatiex

I LOVE Barry M's Liquid eyeliner. I use it in Black almost every day. I love the felt-tip style applicator as I find them much easier to use that brush style applicators.
The colour doesn't appear shiny, which I prefer over eyeliners that have a 'wet look', and I find it is easily blendable should I want to create a smokier look. With two layers this is blackest black. It stays put and doesn't migrate, I put it on in the morning and twelve hours later it will still be exactly where I put it. Definitely one of my HG eyeliners. At just over 4 it's amazing quality and great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by korrok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite liquid eyeliner! It puts many more expensive brands to shame and I always end up going back to it.

The colours are great - the black is intense black, and I also love the blue, which never fails to attract compliments. The applicator is far easier to use than most, just no fuss, fast and clean. But best of all, it stays put like nothing else. If I put this on in the morning, I can guarantee it'll look the same at bedtime.

This is just my perfect liquid liner - nothing beats it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lozzyhubbard

I never liked liquid eyeliner before I tried this. I am obsessed now! I love the applicator its not soft like most liquid eyeliners. Its more like a thin pen tip, which makes application so much easier and makes liquid eyeliner more appealing.

I cannot remember off hand how much this was but it wasnt expensive at all, I think thats why i thought I would give it a go. And there was also a range of colours available, I just stuck to the black.

Great product would recommend to everyone

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Considering the price, this is a top quality product. I'm still rather wobbly when applying liquid eyeliner. You really do benefit from lots of practice. However, this has been very forgiving. The 'nib' makes it easy to achieve a straight line and the black is intense, not dark grey like some I've encountered. Also, I've found that you can go over the line many times without it going patchy or crumbling off. It's actually difficult to muck up using this. If you can get hold of this brand, then I urge you to give it a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMakeupLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this eye-liner.
Its the brush I love the most. The tip is not too feathery so you can get a precise thin line, without needing to be a qualified surgeon. Ideal for thick and thin stokes.
It has staying power too! and doesn't make my eyes red. This eye-liner probably lasted AGES. It just doesn't seem to run out! And for 5, its bargain.