August 30, 2014 | 1529 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Pure Powder Glow in Natura (Natural)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a neutral blush that is a bit like a warm bronzer but with pink/peach colors and some sparkle. I am NC 40 Asian with Yellow Undertones and I like this better than bronzer. I don't really need a bronzer and this is a great blush for everyday to give some nice fresh color and there is enough pink/peach in the blush to give you a nice subtle glow. When I want some more color I use TF in Love Lust but I really like this for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the prettiest blush I've ever bought. It's very natural looking on my skin (med/pale neutral with olive undertones). It is a darkish cocoa-y pink/apricot color. It does have some sparkles, which you can see on the skin if you look closely, but they really aren't that apparent. The sparkles give an impression of freshness. I am in my 40s and usually veer far away from anything sparkly b/c it tends to look silly on older women, but I think this is fine b/c the sparkles are unusually tiny and have a slight golden sheen so they produce a "dewy" look. I've never had a blush I love this much! I wish it was cheaper. But I think it's worth 37 bucks b/c even with the sparkles, it looks more natural on me than any other blush I've ever tried. I do use it as a blush (not a bronzer), though I could see it working great as a bronzer with a slightly different skin tone. Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

What is this? I have this blush in another color (dolline) and it is actually a blush.. but Natura is a light powder on my Vitalumiere 25Petale skin.. it has shimmer but when I apply it the shimmer sort of disappears. It is a very light neutral bronzy-peachy-muddy color that is neither blush nor bronzer.. I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by waters2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color. I give it a two because Natura makes me break out in ways no other blush has before. Something in the formula is different. It's really a shame because now I'm wary about trying other KA blushes. However, I agree with everything else previous reviewers have written. There's no other color like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Here is the description from the K.A. website
Natura is a warm neutral-bronze shade with soft shimmer

It is an accurate description. I got this when Sephora was clearing out the K.A. line, I paid $9. I think it could be used as a highlighter, bronzer and natural blush, all depending on your color...but I did'nt experiment before I returned the extra one I had. For $9 I should have keep it, at least I have one and it's so finely milled you really do'nt need much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first KA blush and I'm quite impressed. I'm an extreme PPP and am trying to get away from pink blush, which, although flattering, I wanted something that would tone down my red cheek pigment and be a more earthy, neutral. Natura fits the bill perfectly. For starters, this looks like a bronzer and for less fair ladies I could see it but for me this is the perfect rosy nude blush with a touch of shimmer. The shimmer is extremely subtle and adds dimension to the pigment and in no way is detracting. I use just a small sweep for my cheeks and top of forehead for the lovliest glow which thankfully doesn't fade or oxidize by days end.Lastly, ignore the pictured colors on the KA and other websites, they are atrociously incorrect and look nothing like what your seeing on your screen. I have many KA l/s and in person they look so much better than on line photos indicate. I've seen KA cosmetics on several HE designer liquidation sites and hope this isn't any indication the line is retiring. If it is they will be sorely missed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never purchase a $38 blush, but I'm in love with this purchase. Natura is a beautiful nude shade with just a touch of shimmer that lightly contours my cheeks. It's described on the site as a "warm, neutral bronze", but it's not bronze in the way bronzers are. I'm cleaning out my blush stash and decided that Nars Zen was too brown for my yellow-olive light medium to MMM skin. KA Natura gives a slight sheen and is less of a murky peach-brown. It's buildable, but nearly impossible to overdo with my coloring. For comparison, the color is definitely less pink and bright than Nars Madly. I've found a new every day (and night!) favorite.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No