October 2, 2014 | 922 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

got this in white...definitly one of the worse make up products i ever bought. very disappointing cuz i usually like maybelline products..if i could give it a zero i would!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by bluebear8812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this pencil in a peachy color. The color was nice but it was hard to apply it on the eyelid area. Because of this, I didn't use it that much but when I tried using it again the actual pencil part came out from the middle. I couldn't use it anymore so I threw it out. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the peachy shade I bought but it broke when I tried to sharpen it! The outside plasticy tube opened up and the actual liner came right out! lol I would still love it if it wasn't for that. It was impossible to fix after it broke.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

doesnt fade, creases a bit , will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

irritates my eyes, makes them water like crazy. shame because the color looks great on me and it glides on soooooo smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ver0nika20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product wiped away quickly and really irrated my eyes when I used it, which no product ever has before. I'm returning them to the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesn't sharpen well at all. Initially works great as a highlighter-highly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have fourof them, all in different shades of shimmery pale colors. I refuse to write four different reviews for all four of them. (:

$6 is expensive for a pencil that doesn't sharpen well with inconsistent quality. I bought the first two BOGO and the most recent two BOGOF. Only then do I think it's worth it.

The first two (Snow Bunny and Blizzard Brown) are very dry. Snow Bunny sucks, the color doesn't come out all the time. I use that as a primer (and it does well for that purpose) and Blizzard Brown looks well as just shimmer on your eyelid. It doesn't actually have much color though (maybe it just blends into my skin) but it's loaded with shimmer.

The most recent ones I bought (Chill the Champagne and Cold as Ice) are a lot better. Creamier and more pigmented. Chill the Champagne I use to brighten up the inner corners of my eye, as it is very natural. Cold as Ice serves the same purpose as well as primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I have this in Chill the Champagne and I LOVE this color. Completely matches my skin tone. This is so pretty on me, exactly what I was looking for as a natural color. It looks shimmery and soft. I was debating between this and Cool Beans which was a little darker, I'm 100% happy with my choice.

The only downside with this is that I know how hard this pencil is to sharpen and I hope to find this same color in another product. I kind of feel like I'm wasting my money with this. But this is my HG natural shadow color.