September 16, 2014 | 1990 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Onyx #011 Black

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by jess8780

I'm a mascara junkie, ive tried them all. This is one of my top favorites, i love the way it delivers volume and if you wiggle the brush as you work from root to tip, it delivers longer lashes. I have always used this, even if i wear another mascara on top, i always use this one regardless. The only con is that it finishes fast... but in the end, its worth buying another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by carmenp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time favourite, the best of the best!
Spectacular results considering I have rare, short, straight lashes.
Hypnose gives me volume, can keep a curl like no other, does not smear even after long hours of wear and, very important, does not hurt my very sensitive eyes.
The best!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

I do like this mascara but it dosn't do anything much to my lashes apart from make then look spikey? i orig purchased the lancome le base primer but decided not to keep it so exchanged it for this.It dosn't really do anything special that chaeper mascaras do so i won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ughhh I wish I could use this product. It is a good mascara, actually it was my favorite, except on me it made my eyes water all day long. It was so irritating and itchy that I just couldn't take it. I'm sad and wish I could wear this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by sickofacne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

expensive but everyone always asks me, are you wearing false lashes?! I love this stuff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I like the fact that this mascara is buildable and resists clumps. One coat and my eyelashes look fanned out and fluttery. Two coats and they look really striking. This mascara is excellent for creating a curl. I'm too lazy to faff about with lash curlers, but this does it automatically - and the curl lasts. Great, as another reviewer has noted, for creating a sooty sixties-style effect. I fell asleep in it the other day and, apart from a few tiny flakes, my lashes looked great - they were still vertical!! I've taken off half a lippie, though, because I tend to make a mess when applying - it needs to be really worked into the roots to create uplift and, for some reason, I struggle with this brush. I know that's partly my technique, but I don't seem to make the same sort of mess with most other applicators. Another half a lippie off because I've had similar effects with cheaper mascaras, eg. the newish Collection 2000 one in the orange tube. In spite of these minor complaints, I would definitely consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by misskho

This stuff is great, the colour is nice and black, curls, adds volume and give good length. i like the shape of the brush also, it grabs and coats my thin, medium, straight lashes very well. i am a makeup junkie and will always try new things, no to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by batforlashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm gonna stick with this macara, its really really black and really gives my tiny little lashes great volume.
For all of you out there who's after those thick 60s lashes I would say go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by bengiozbas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I choose my make up products I never go for cheap brands, especially when my eyes are considered.I've used almost every member of Lancome mascara family and I think this one is the best.I don't understand how it can create panda eyes with some woman because it really is touchproof and does not disssolve easily by contact with eyedrop or make up removers.It does not clump or make your eye lashes feel heavy.Lifts and curves perfectly yet I have really average lashes.I also want to mention that if you are between buying Hypnose or Hypnose Onyx there is no significant difference when you wear one or other.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by emzylouboo

I love this mascara! it adds length and volume to my lashes and i would definately recommend! it also create fab definition i have often had comments about how amazing my lashes look when wearing this .... i have not encountered the problem of this mascara smudging thankfully and will defo be buying again!