Lancome Hypnose Onyx #011 Black

4.4

on 3/9/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara so much! I would totally buy this again because it really makes my lashes looking really volumized and curled. My lashes still looked really amazing after a whole day of college. I was so sad when it dried but out of a lot of mascara's that I have bought before, this was my fav. <3

on 1/13/2015 9:10:00 PM

It' very good for the price good quality no lumps on lash and define lash i really love this product !

on 10/21/2012 8:32:00 PM

I'm a mascara junkie, ive tried them all. This is one of my top favorites, i love the way it delivers volume and if you wiggle the brush as you work from root to tip, it delivers longer lashes. I have always used this, even if i wear another mascara on top, i always use this one regardless. The only con is that it finishes fast... but in the end, its worth buying another one.

on 4/23/2012 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My all time favourite, the best of the best!
Spectacular results considering I have rare, short, straight lashes.
Hypnose gives me volume, can keep a curl like no other, does not smear even after long hours of wear and, very important, does not hurt my very sensitive eyes.
The best!

on 1/22/2012 12:42:00 PM

I do like this mascara but it dosn't do anything much to my lashes apart from make then look spikey? i orig purchased the lancome le base primer but decided not to keep it so exchanged it for this.It dosn't really do anything special that chaeper mascaras do so i won't be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ughhh I wish I could use this product. It is a good mascara, actually it was my favorite, except on me it made my eyes water all day long. It was so irritating and itchy that I just couldn't take it. I'm sad and wish I could wear this mascara.

on 10/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

expensive but everyone always asks me, are you wearing false lashes?! I love this stuff

I like the fact that this mascara is buildable and resists clumps. One coat and my eyelashes look fanned out and fluttery. Two coats and they look really striking. This mascara is excellent for creating a curl. I'm too lazy to faff about with lash curlers, but this does it automatically - and the curl lasts. Great, as another reviewer has noted, for creating a sooty sixties-style effect. I fell asleep in it the other day and, apart from a few tiny flakes, my lashes looked great - they were still vertical!! I've taken off half a lippie, though, because I tend to make a mess when applying - it needs to be really worked into the roots to create uplift and, for some reason, I struggle with this brush. I know that's partly my technique, but I don't seem to make the same sort of mess with most other applicators. Another half a lippie off because I've had similar effects with cheaper mascaras, eg. the newish Collection 2000 one in the orange tube. In spite of these minor complaints, I would definitely consider repurchasing.

on 5/16/2010 9:54:00 AM

This stuff is great, the colour is nice and black, curls, adds volume and give good length. i like the shape of the brush also, it grabs and coats my thin, medium, straight lashes very well. i am a makeup junkie and will always try new things, no to repurchase

on 5/10/2010 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm gonna stick with this macara, its really really black and really gives my tiny little lashes great volume.
For all of you out there who's after those thick 60s lashes I would say go for it!

Popular Mascaras