November 22, 2014 | 1735 users online

Eyes - Mary Kay - luxury liner brow pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This was horrible... it is a very hard formula and I sharpened & sharpened... use maybelline's eyebrow pencils instead!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the fact you do not need to sharpen it, but the blonde color isn't exactly right on my eyebrows. It is not golden enough - like that makes sense, but I am a red head and the next darker color is too dark. My absolute favorite eyebrow products are Mary Kay Blonde wooden pencil - you can still buy it, it is light and a perfect color and I also like Prescriptives eyebrow pencil. I give it a four because it just isn't the right color and too taupe-y for my coloring, but my coloring is a bit unusual.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2004 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm with IslandGirl on this one.
The best effect for me is achieved when I blend the Chestnut pencil by MK with the Classic blonde. Sometimes I'll use either Chestnut (very lightly applied) or the Classic blonde by themselves and not bother to mix them if I'm in a hurry. I always achieve a natural, very satisfactory finish either way. I hope MK never discontinues these products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by calipeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil, not to mention eyeliner as well. It goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. A definite repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by dawnsierra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only got 1 inch of my blonde brow pencil left. I swear I've been usin' this since Jesus was a baby!

I adore this brow pencil for its perfect shade alone and can't seem to find a replacement.

I do remember this being a tad on the expensive side (its just a pencil afterall and if it weren't for the fab color I could easily replace it with a $1 drugstore knock off.) Also everytime I've ever tried to get one single item from a Mary Kay rep I always get bugged and harassed and end up having all kinds of junk pushed on me. "You can't just buy one thing! You have to get the set!" Maybe its just me? (checks to see 'sucker' tattooed on forhead)

Overall I really do like it, though I wish it were more convenient to buy and maybe a tincie bit cheaper but haven't found another brow pencil that could top it. :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used eyebrow powders for years (Maybelline) and was sort of scared to try the pencil. But when I did, I fell in love and don't think I'll ever go back to powders! I used MK's chestnut (a dark brown). I wish they made a medium brown shade, but oh well. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2002 10:32:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.--------------------------------you can find exact same color/formula at the drugstore or dollar store. these brow pencils are nothing out of ordinary. Save your money unless you can find it for wholesale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

Very nice as far as a pencil brow product goes. I got this in auburn and love the sahde. Much more muted than my BE brow powder. Will get more use out of this one. Easier to handle.