August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Biofit Uplift Bra

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by melstells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this bra i didnt really love. im a 38c and when i bought it i also bought the biofit pushup(which i love) but this one i wouldnt recommend if you have big breast the strap kept going up and was so high on my back i had to pull it down and constantly re-adjust it and it just got so annoying i mean i love the colour but im not a big fan of it trust me the strap will look super high and it so emberassing when you've got on a shirt that has a low cut on the back

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by meggers88

Love this bra....it's my favorite. I give it a 4 mainly for the fit, comfort, and shaping it gives your boobs. But for quality, it ONLY DESERVES A 2.

However. It doesn't last longer than six months to a year. I am pretty sure they only glue/adhere the material to the padding- they do not sew it, so the fabric literally peels off of the padding and makes it pretty much unwearable...unless you are brave enough to try Superglue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by gossipqueen227

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this bra. i am a 32B and need the extra lift. i have had no problems with the straps. i love the design too. it is very comfortable and doesnt move out of place. i recommend it to everyone. i thought this bra was going to squish my boobs and be uncomfortable, so i was shocked when i found out it doesn't squish and actually makes the bra worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

I like the smooth lines of this bra (no show under clothes), and the little rhinestones on where the strap meets the bra cup are really really cute. They don't carry my true size in this bra so I had to get the sister size. I really wanted to like this bra. It fit well...for the most part. BUT...the straps keep falling down, no matter how tight I made the straps (the band would start to ride up) and the straps would still fall down. I know other people who had the same problem with the straps.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by akagon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't recommend this bra at all, I might even warn people because the concept is nice and it fits nicely when you try on, and it probably works well for the first few months but after that it starts stretching and it doesn't fit well anymore. Also, the seamlessness of this bra makes it somewhat slipperly on the skin especially during winter and it wouldn't stay intact on my body if you know what I mean. I think the shape of my breasts changed for the worse since I started wearing this bra daily. I have a feeling that they didn't consider the long term effects when they created this bra. It made me go back to basic, more reputable brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by scarlettbegonia

I love this bra. It lifts me very nicely and is very comfortable to wear. I found one left in my size for 12.99 on clearance and snatched it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lubird

This bra is amazing! So comfortable, gives the perfect shape under clothes, has just enought padding for no nipple show-though. I'm a 34C and this gives the perfect amount of lift. Definitely worth the money and I would for sure buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

My mom got me this bra during the semi-annual sale. Even though VS doesn't carry my true bra size (30C), I can wear some of their bras in 32B. However, I have to wear 32B's at the tightest hook. So those bras don't last very long on me :
This bra is just okay to me. It's somewhat comfortable and gave me a little bit of cleavage. Somehow I feel that this bra isn't very durable (maybe because I had a ton of VS bras fall apart on me). I thought the sizing was a little off too. The cups feel a little smaller than other 32B's I own. I also agree with uplate's review. I think it would have been better if the sister sizes had similar padding rather than cup sizes. Overall, I think there are better bras for better prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have 4 BioFit bras. They are comfortable, price range is decent, and it makes your cha-cha go vadaboom! I'm a 34B...or is it 32C? Oh well, anyway and it gives my breasts enough uplift a B cup would need, yet it doesnt make the top part of your breasts spilling out like most push ups do. Very classy, Victoria!

And under conservative clothing, this bra makes your breast look in a nice shape, held up right. And under something less conservative, it makes your curves and perks seem to have more than what you usually show for. Shh, that is the bra's secret :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My main reason for loving this bra is because Iím 36DD, so I clearly donít need a generously padded bra that pushes everything up round my throat, but I do want a nice shape that doesnít feel suffocating.

The BIOFIT doesnít dig into my flesh, nor squash my breasts together, leaving them spilling over the top of the cups. It does enhance my cleavage and it does give a nicely rounded shape to my breasts, without looking to OOT and cartoonish.

The BIOFIT is finished like a t-shirt bra, so there are no lines, pulls or puckers visible through my clothes. Some of my past Victoriaís Secret bras have straps that give and fall down from where Iíd adjusted them too, but my BIOFIT straps havenít given me that problem.

Iíve had my latest BIOFIT for around 5 months, and despite frequent washings it still looks new. The fit has been true to its size.

Next time I go to the US Iíll be buying more.