October 1, 2014 | 1159 users online

Powder - Lancome - Maquicake UV Infinite spf 20

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with other reviewers that the texture of the maquicake is probably the finest out there. I have tried Chanel's, Clinique's and Estée Lauder's powder foundation and not a single one can compare with the maquicake. It absorbs to the skin very well and at the same time doesn't give you the look of too 'made up'. It comes with the two-sided different textured sponge, one to apply the foundation and one to glide it. It takes a bit of getting used to because if you don't glide it, you might end up with an uneven complexion. That is why I take off 1 lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Hyt831

I really like this foundation! it goes on like a silky cream foundation, but dries like a powder!!! I take this with me on the go, and its just easy to apply. the stay power is amazing, and it does not swipe off on shirts(unlike other creme foundations ive tried). There is not a huge color selection, and matter offactthe shade i purchased was actually a bit too light for me, sincethe product was so amazing, I didnt mind it!
it has a good oil controland it dries matte. so if your into the dewy finish, i wouldnt suggest it.
unlike the smashbox camera ready full coverage foundation, the compact lasted me a long time, three swipes covers my entire face! due to the fact it dries powdery on the face, blush and bronzer applies very smoothly on top of this!
i do find myself having to conceal first and then use this, even tho my usual face routine is vice versa. the reason is, when applying concealer with a brush or a sponge, the foundation gets wiped off.. but when it dried completely, it does not get wiped off this easily! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by vironia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a number of powders, and this is definitely the HG for me (I'm a very fair Asian). It's lightweight, doesn't highlight my big pores like other powders do and just makes me look like I naturally have beautiful, flawless skin (instead of the effect that I'm wearing powder to cover up my face).

My make-up trick: What I do is buy two powders - 55 (darkest) and 40 (lightest), then apply both to highlight or shade certain features on my face. Ta-da - great bone structure and slim face!

My only gripe is, it's becoming an expensive habit since I go through the powders quite quickly (9g only per packaging).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Faishi

Got this as a birthday gift! And im loving it! The texture is very fine and soft. it covers my open pores. they vanished completely! the coverage is light-medium. buiildable. if you need more coverage dab w a damp sponge. the powder weighs 9gm. many friends/family n even strangers gave compliments on my skin after i used this Maquicake UV infinite. :) i apply my make-up base/moistrurizer n let it sets in. then i apply my concealer to cover my dark circles. i was looking for a hassle free make-up..i get bored as i always get liquid foundation, which takes alot of my time. especially whn im in a hurry, this really comes in handy! shade #40 suits me very well (Suit my MAC NC20). :) it does not cakey! if you see shine, take a tissue and dab the shine area then apply lightly. its a bit pricey. Refill retails at sgd$65 exclude case. since this is maquicake you'll need to get maquicake case in order to get it fit in. but i love it! i look flawless n natural w/o looking ''made up'' or ''mask'' like. :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made and tested for the Asian skintone market. This powder foundation is best for oil control freaks because it is designed to keep you looking pristine and radiant even when heat and humidity rises.

It covers pores and minor imperfections to perfect skin tone and texture but looks like there is nothing on your bare perfect skin. Wait for the photos and glory in the fact that your skin looks like a babys.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No