October 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Blush - Philosophy - Philosophy Bronze/Pink Split Pan Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by KaitlinCaldwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite blush/bronzer combo, I bought this very cheap at big lots and did not know of philosophy, but fell in love with first application!

I wear lots of foundation & blush, it applys on very well. I love the bronzer for contouring as it compliments my porceline skintone amazing, I use this every single day and have still not ran out after 7 months of use. Overall I am absolutley satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase!!!

FYI:
I didn't even have to re-apply after 8 hours!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

The blush portion of this is a tad too dark for my porcelain skin, but it's wearable on days I don't wear much else. However the bronzer side...is amazing! It looks so natural on me. I use it for contouring as it has no shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. The bronzer is perfect color for my fair skin tone, not orange, not shimmery, and not too dark. The pink blush is bog bad as well, verh finely milled and light on the cheeks. Tidy and sleek package, I would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

ALL PROS: VERY natural bronzer (no orange or shimmer) that i like for contouring very much. I'm N15, leaning to NC, and the "honest/true" combo is wonderful for me. The blush is a beautiful cool pink with no shimmer that is quite natural and easy to build with. It blends easily because it goes on smooth. Mine has lasted me forever in the pan.

ALTERNATE: If you need a much more pigmented but still blendable blush, try Bobbi Brown. If you like the more sheer, blendable texture, you may also like LORAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 8:17:00 AM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product came in a former TSV kit. Philosophy markets this as a mineral blush compact duo. If you watch Bare Escentuals' Leslie Blodgett on TV, she tells you that minerals cannot be pressed, because then you are contradicting the natural concept. Whether or not one believes that, I'll leave to those reading this review, because this Philosophy blush can make you fall in love with a pressed blush all over again. Don't get me wrong, I still like my BE blushes, but this just glides on. (I did use the Philosophy, poreless, flawless supernatural spf as a primer) The pink shade is just right, and the bronze isn't overly dark. I would definitely buy this product on its own. And on a superficial note, the sleek black compact that the blush comes in, is pretty.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No