July 31, 2014 | 2077 users online

Eyeliner - Sana - Maikohan Eyeliner Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by rubyice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is easy to use and lasted through a hot yoga class. It refuses to budge all day, The packaging is gorgeous! You can make either a thin line or thick line with the included brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by palmst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first experience with a gel (I have been a pencil person all this time) so I don't have a previous experience to compare against. The texture is on the drier side. On some on-line sites it is described as "putty" which is a good description. I used this to line my lower lashline & the corners of my upper lashline. I was impressed with the way the colour did not fade and it stayed put - even after a sweaty gym class. I have always had problems with my eyeliners smudging and migrating irrespective of the eyeliner being high or low end ....so maybe gels are the way to go? A high quality and gorgeous looking brush with firm bristles is included in the kit - this was one of the reasons I was influenced to try this as I noticed you need to purchase a brush separately for a lot ot the other brands out there.

Edit 28/6/08 - I am finding this smudges a little after all, but the colour remains strong. This is the funny thing with me. An eyeliner may great initially & stay put on me, but after a prolonged period of use, it starts to smudge .... I have no idea why!

I have since discovered Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel which are fabulous. In comparison, this Gel is more difficult to use. I would have downgraded to 3 stars, but because of the quality included brush which I use for my BB Gel, I have taken off 1 star only