Garnier Fructis color shield shine spray

4.2

on 10/22/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Provides nice gloss without weighing my hair down. Spray it on, brush, and go!

on 11/9/2010 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product. It gives a great texture to my hair along with some shine. It also helps with tangles. I also use the detangling Double Care Treatment.

These two are now staples for me!

on 7/8/2009 4:14:00 PM

This is okay. I have fine, somewhat oily shoulder-length hair. I thought this would help prevent some drying on areas where I use a lot of hairspray (crown and bangs). It might have helped, I'm not sure. I didn't notice any extra shine. I would spray my hand and finger comb it through my hair - spraying it directly onto my head made it look dirty/ greasy. I used this for about a year. It certainly made it necessary to wash my hair everyday - I thought this would sort of condition my hair but instead by the second day it made it (especially the long strands) tangled and dry.

on 3/7/2009 7:21:00 PM

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS STUFF!!!!!!! Omg they should make a perfume/body spray like this it just smells AMAZING! I also love the shine it gives w/o being all greasy and too shiny.. love this stuff! I mostly just use it for the smell and slight shine :)

on 2/21/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Makes my hair like silk! I have very fine hair, and a lot of it and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. Just wonderfully shiny and the softest it has ever been. After the first day I used I woke up the next morning, before putting the spray, that my hair was *still* very silky. I check up on the ingredients and there is a sunscreen ingredient in it, so there should be protection from sun fading/bleaching. Will buy again and again, for sure my HG for shine and sun protection.

on 12/10/2008 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this today because it's Winter and I always find my color-treated hair to be a bit dull this time of year. I love it! The smell is amazing and it adds a nice bit of shine to my hair. It is non sticky so that is a major plus! Will definitely buy again!

This really didn't give me any sort of noticeable shine; I've had more luck with other shine sprays. I don't think it actually protects against fading, though I wouldn't be able tro attest to that since I stopped applying it before going outside. It also didn't offer much protection against the elements. Fairly average product. Not recommended.

on 8/22/2008 11:45:00 AM

I love this stuff it adds shine and helps de-frizz a little too. It's looks greasy if I spray it directly on my hair, but I spray 3 pumps into my hands and smooth that over my hair and ends fro great shine. Works well on wet hair too, leaves hair really soft.

I like this. It doesn't give the best "shine" of all the shine sprays I've tried, but I love the scent and the fact that I'm protecting my colored hair with this (w/UV protection). For those 2 reasons, I will continue to use/purchase this product.

on 5/18/2008 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is part of a new color shield line. it contains UV filters. i like it. i use hair powder on off days and when my hair is too matte i can just use a spray of this and voila, perfect shiny hair. cheap on sale, same scent as all the fructis stuff.