April 18, 2014 | 1523 users online

Eyeliner - Merle Norman - Soft Touch Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cesta

Finally found a nice crayon type liner that doesn't end up on my greasy lids. Good smudger on the other end of the liner too. Great colors, I now have 3, good price point too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by MsCadle

Great product. I can't find a similar color anywhere, not even MAC has the color I use. It's gentle on your eyes, long wearing, reasonable price. Need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love! I've never been good with applying eyeliner in the past, it always looked too harsh no matter what the color. Now I realize its because I've been using crap drugstore eyeliners all along. These apply so smoothly, with no drag, no having to heat with a lighter to soften. I get that soft smudge blend that FINALLY looks right. It also stays in place all day. My HG!
I have 3 colors, paid $14 each, have hardly made a dent in them in 3 months.
EARTHY: A hard to describe inky blue/violet/brown. I use in place of black since black is just too harsh for me.
TAUPE: (discontinued) a little too light-works great for a natural no makeup look.
TEAK: My favorite! Dark brown with a hint of copper...makes my green eyes POP!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by EmmaW00dh0use

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite eyeliner! If you only buy one product from Merle Norman, you have to try this eyeliner. It goes on as smooth as butter, is long-lasting, and after it sets, is smudge resistant! The creamy colors work great on the waterline, but I find the glittery ones a little bit abrasive on the waterline. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by FootballVP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It glides on easily and can be smudged or left as a clean line. It does not slide or flake despite my oily skin.
I have purchased this item several times and will make a special trip to the Merle Norman store just to get another. I do not use any other MN products but, this one is worth the drive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by dakotacheryl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

If you want an eye pencil that glides on, lets you smudge if desired then dries to a long lasting finish...and comes in great colors...this is the pencil for you!!! I don't like having to sharpen with a pencil sharpener, but having the little smudge sponge on the pencil end makes up for it. I'm done experimenting with other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in blackout, and I love it! I'm falfway through my second eye pencil of this. I am trying to decide if I want o keep purchasing this or try something new? I have no major complaints on this, I just wander if I can ever find something better? Any way..This is a great product! Goes on smooth, and it's easy to smudge to get the look you want with the little smudger tool is has but it doesn't smudge much through wear. I do notice it fades a little with time, as I am not one to look at my make up throught the day, I do it and don't touch it up at all. And by the time I get home I notice its faded. But for the most part I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by darbymclark

This eyeliner is love in a pencil. It goes on dark and smooth to my waterline and doesn't budge an inch. If I want to smudge it, however, it smudges like a dream then stays put all day. This eyeliner is a must must must in my makeup collection, it surpasses the Urban decay eyeliner pencil in zero.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very good stuff. Glides on very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by friecs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yet again, another amazing product for me; my eyes always water so I couldn't hold eyeliner - this is waterproof! It goes on so easy and is on at the end of the day - I have it in Copperized, Galaxy, Majestic and Teak! Compared to what I've paid for Lancome and Estee, this was cheap but much better!