July 28, 2014 | 1591 users online

Eyeliner - Merle Norman - Soft Touch Eye Pencil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by TammieCavender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like this product. It's runs out to fast. And you have to sharpen it almost every other day. It smudges to easily. And the color isn't as deep/dark as it should be. If you use eyeshadow one eye is darker than the other. Do not waste your money on their eyeliners. They don't last as long as they should for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cesta

Finally found a nice crayon type liner that doesn't end up on my greasy lids. Good smudger on the other end of the liner too. Great colors, I now have 3, good price point too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by MsCadle

Great product. I can't find a similar color anywhere, not even MAC has the color I use. It's gentle on your eyes, long wearing, reasonable price. Need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love! I've never been good with applying eyeliner in the past, it always looked too harsh no matter what the color. Now I realize its because I've been using crap drugstore eyeliners all along. These apply so smoothly, with no drag, no having to heat with a lighter to soften. I get that soft smudge blend that FINALLY looks right. It also stays in place all day. My HG!
I have 3 colors, paid $14 each, have hardly made a dent in them in 3 months.
EARTHY: A hard to describe inky blue/violet/brown. I use in place of black since black is just too harsh for me.
TAUPE: (discontinued) a little too light-works great for a natural no makeup look.
TEAK: My favorite! Dark brown with a hint of copper...makes my green eyes POP!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by EmmaW00dh0use

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite eyeliner! If you only buy one product from Merle Norman, you have to try this eyeliner. It goes on as smooth as butter, is long-lasting, and after it sets, is smudge resistant! The creamy colors work great on the waterline, but I find the glittery ones a little bit abrasive on the waterline. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by FootballVP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It glides on easily and can be smudged or left as a clean line. It does not slide or flake despite my oily skin.
I have purchased this item several times and will make a special trip to the Merle Norman store just to get another. I do not use any other MN products but, this one is worth the drive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by dakotacheryl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

If you want an eye pencil that glides on, lets you smudge if desired then dries to a long lasting finish...and comes in great colors...this is the pencil for you!!! I don't like having to sharpen with a pencil sharpener, but having the little smudge sponge on the pencil end makes up for it. I'm done experimenting with other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in blackout, and I love it! I'm falfway through my second eye pencil of this. I am trying to decide if I want o keep purchasing this or try something new? I have no major complaints on this, I just wander if I can ever find something better? Any way..This is a great product! Goes on smooth, and it's easy to smudge to get the look you want with the little smudger tool is has but it doesn't smudge much through wear. I do notice it fades a little with time, as I am not one to look at my make up throught the day, I do it and don't touch it up at all. And by the time I get home I notice its faded. But for the most part I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by darbymclark

This eyeliner is love in a pencil. It goes on dark and smooth to my waterline and doesn't budge an inch. If I want to smudge it, however, it smudges like a dream then stays put all day. This eyeliner is a must must must in my makeup collection, it surpasses the Urban decay eyeliner pencil in zero.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very good stuff. Glides on very well!