April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Deodorants - QV - Naked Fragrance Free Aluminium Free Deoderant

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is for the spray, not the roll-on. The roll-on contains parabens, which kind of defeats the purpose of an aluminium free deodorant as others have said. It smells a bit weird coming out of the can, but I cannot smell it on me. I've only had to apply it once a day, but we're not had any really hot days (above 30 degrees Celsius) lately, so I can't yet say how well it works in hot weather. So far I'm impressed - long lasting and no white marks, yay! It's also reasonably priced, and it's nice to not have deodorant clash with my perfume. No clogging issues yet, will update if this happens.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yuk! This is just plain awful. Yes it has no aluminum - but that is the only thing going for this product.

It is supposed to have no fragrance but it smells like stove gas & a general chemical smell. Really gross!

It worked ok at keeping odour away, not excellent. If I didn't spray tons of this on I found it didn't work at all.

And the final cherry on the top was the gross discharge that started oozing from the canister nozzle every time I used it. I've has this for a month & it has clogged the whole nozzle up with gunk so I can't use it anymore. Which is fantastic bc it's an awful product & needed to be thrown out. Buyer beware - don't buy!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by rvmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I pretty much agree with the other reviewer on this deodorant. I do like the packaging. I do like the fragrance free and aluminium free. I do like that it doesn't leave any marks on clothing at all. But I don't like the parabens, and it's not as effective as I'd like. It's probably ok for a winter antiperspirant, but definitely not for summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried heaps of aluminium free deoderants - this one is just OK. It has a nice creamy formula that doesnt leave streaks on your clothes and is very gentle on the skin. It has a barely detectable scent that all QV products have which I quite like. But all that aside, unfortunately it simply isnt that effective at combatting the smellies! It does work, but only just and I need to reapply a number of times throughout the day. The tube it comes in makes it hard to get the product out. Plus while its aluminium free, its full of parabens, so why swap one evil for another?!