Garnier Detoxifying Make up Remover Towlettes

4.8

on 10/5/2011 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i've loved all the Garnier products i've tried so far and i was not disappointed by these make up remover wipes. they're gentle on the skin and remove makeup (even waterproof) very well and do not leave oily residue like a lot of other make up removers.

it was very cheap too!

definitely would recommend and repurchase :)

on 5/12/2011 11:05:00 PM

Best makeup remover towelettes I've ever tried.

They are very soothing to the skin and smell great. They also do a good job of removing makeup, and leave the skin feeling soft, sparkly and clean.

I've bought these countless times, and will continue to do so.

Eyes: Violet

I have tried almost every brand of make up removers (I get lazy about washing my face a lot of the time!) This Garnier brand smells amazing and is soft and gentle on your eyes! I would buy it again

this is the best product of its type that i've ever tried! smells wonderful, very fresh and clean, and takes my eye makeup off SO quickly. no irritation at all, and no break-outs. i love it.

on 4/23/2008 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Was I surprised when I bought these because they were w/in my budget and I was out of my regular make-up remover. These towlettes that come in like a plastic dispenser with a resealable top are wonderful! I wear a lot of eye make-up and even the waterproof makeup just slid right off! No more pulling and tugging. Did a wonderful job on the rest of my face as well. I have found my new make-up remover!