October 24, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Dior 1-Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow Beige Sunshine n. 535

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love the packaging and the color but it doesn't transfer well onto the eye. It just adds a slight shimmer so its not worth the money in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

This is a lovely colour, and great for making my green eyes pop. It stays on pretty well without a primer, although I do prefer to use a primer first. I've had this for over a year now, I use it pretty often and there's still ALOT left, which is great considering how much it cost! :) The packaging is really lovely and simple, with a kind of holographic blue effect, makes me want to keep it to make more eyeshadow in when I've finally finished with this one! The teeny sponge applicator that comes with it is very nice, functional enough to use if you're in a rush. I'd definitely buy it again but it doesn't seem to be available at my local counter anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, well, I love (as I said in other reviews) Dior eyeshadows. This one particularly is an easy, quick and always looking good eye shadow! This Beige Sunshine is a bit different in texture than the 5 Couleurs or the 2 Couleurs (those are more “creamy”, perhaps more finely milled).
It a very light, pearly, slightly metallic frosted beige that goes well with almost every skin tone. I have a fair complexion, am blonde with aqua green eyes, and this colour suits me perfectly… (like to tons of other people!) I use this when I want to look-good-with-no-effort or when I am dashing off and have no time to properly apply 2 or 3 shadows…The result with Beige Sunshine is always refined, elegant and classy! definitely a must have in every make up bag!