October 22, 2014 | 1432 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lumene - Time Freeze Instant Cooling Eye Stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I happened to find this on clearance at Ulta for $4.99 so I bought it, full retail price is about $21 so I figured I would try it. I don't know that it fights my undereye circles but it feels soothing and cooling. Very soothing & cooling. The stick is cute, portable, and easy to apply. I use this only at night, so I am not sure how makeup does over this as I've never put on anything else afterwards. I am not sure if I would repurchase at full price, but for what I paid for this I am very happy with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because it was on sale at CVS. I remember trying this years ago and I liked the cooling sensation in the morning.

This reminds me of Prescriptives Magic Cooling Wand, minus the shimmer.

PROs:
* Feels nice in the morning.
* Convenient to use.
* Inexpensive.

CONs:
* Balls up if you don't allow a LOT of time to dry before using primer.
* Haven't noticed a change in puffiness or dark circles.
* Prefer a smaller stick.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have puffiness and circles under my eyes, I got this for $10.83 on sale at CVS. It is cooling and feels nice on the eyes, goes on softly nice gel like.
Its not that moisturizing though and dries on your eyes. I used it for a couple of days and my puffiness and dark circles really did decrease very noticeably but my eyes were so dry from the stick lotion i had visible lines around my eyes when i smiled which i did not have before.
I had to use a thich moisturizer to take away the lines.

yes it helps with the puffiness and circles but its drying and will you give you lines.

Big let down

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by csthorne

Well it works at taking the puff out from under eye area. It is expensive and the little bottle it comes in drives me crazy! I will buy again, until I find something cheaper that works. I wake up to puffy eyes most mornings. I put this on just after shower…wait 3 mins before applying makeup and the puffiness is gone. Does not get rid of darkness, also leaves fine lines behind, but until I find a magic wand this will do. Bought at CVS. EDIT: Lowered original rating. Stopped working after using for a couple months. Also product dries out quickly!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

I never bought this:
I put it on at the drugstore and checked it out an hour later. It was greasy and created milieu around my eyes. I completely disliked this stick thing.
I can't see it working under make up.
I don't see how it would work at night to moisturize.
IMHO this one is s dud!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by seapea69

Bought this based on the one and only reveiwer. Thanks. Nice product and yes it does wake up your eyes and take away the puffiness. As for dark circles...not sure but then again, I use medik8 dark circles for that problem. That's another amazing product(Salonweb.com-I think). Just to let you folks know I printed out a CVS coupon for 5buck and got this for $15US. Normally it $20 at CVS. Give it a try... your eyes will thank you for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I love using this in the morning when my eyes are puffy or whenever my eyes are burning and tired from staring at the computer all day. Comes in a cute little push up tube that looks like a Tarte Cheek Gel mini. 0.17oz for $20. Sounds like a lot but one swipe under each eye does the job. I've been using it for about 2 months now and I've barely put a dent in it. It feels soooo soothing and cool. Like cool, wet, aloe, only slicker and thinner. I don't know how they make it feel so cool, but its wonderfully refreshing. Goes on clear, soaks up quickly and while lightly moisturizing, definitely reduces puffies (probably the caffiene) and just makes my eyes and the skin around it feel refreshed and awake again. I don't put it on under mu (regular eye cream for that) so I can't speak to how it holds up, but for a quick pick me up and early morning puffs, I love this.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water); Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Stearate; Glycerin; Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate; Calluna Vulgaris Extract; Peat Extract; Caffeine; Panthenol; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder; Imidazolidinyl Urea; Phenoxyethanol; Hyaluronic Acid; Ethylene Brassylate; Mica; CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide); CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)