October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - SpecialEyes Eye Shadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Like another reviewer on here, I'm using the Biscuit Box duo, and I love it! It has a good amount of pigmentation (for a drugstore brand anyways) and it gives a great natural finish. And it has a very fine amount of glitter in it, so it won't leave you looking like a disco ball. Overall, I'd repurchase this duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by innese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom has about a billion brown eyeshadows, and when I found this one in 030 smoky quartz I thought it would be like any other eyeshadow.
I couldn't be more wrong.
this eyeshadow is brilliant. it goes on very sheer and it looks very natural, it hs kind of a silvery shine to it which is just gorgeous!
unfortunately for me, they don't sell RIMMEL in israel anymore, so I have to use it less oftn than I would like.
this is defenitly my favourite eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by brandbre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the color, I have 034 Mars. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The lid falls off a lot and leaves the shadow vulnerable to chipping, breaking, and rubbing against other products in my makeup stash.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by anandakatze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the eyeshadow duo in Biscuit Box and while the colours work well with my skin tone and colouring for daytime wear (medium-toned Asian with yellow undertones), the colour goes on very sheer so that I have to apply a lot in order to see anything. The eyeshadow can be applied either wet or dry, and the colour seems to be marginally less sheer when applied wet. There is just a touch of shimmer as well, which I like because I don't like eyeshadows with too much shimmer. Unfortunately, the eyeshadow creases within just a few hours. I can't comment on the applicator because I just used my own eyeshadow brush. The packaging is clumsy and difficult to open. I'll use up what I have but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 11:41:00 PM More reviews by meowbookitty

so im in los angeles right now visiting my cousin chloe. well chloe knows heidi from the mtv "laguna beach" spinoff "the hills"[you know lc's roomate in la?]ok well ive always thought lc was gorgeous and always had really nice make-up so when chloe and i went out to lunch with heidi today i decided to go ask her what kind of eyeshadow lc usually uses because i had been on the hunt for make-up to look like her[haha]. so she tells me that she goes through about 20 billion of the rimmel specialeyes eyeshadows, more specifically pinkie, even though the staying power pretty much sucks as does the packaging. heidi also said that lc sometimes blends the rimmel eyeshadow with a mocha shadow from covergirl to enhance her eyes. immediatly after lunch i rushed to the nearest drugstore and bought the eyeshadow in pinkie and covergirl eyeshadow in mocha and blended together they look ahhmazing!!! well for as long as they last anyways...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 7:43:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

Bought this tonight and from my initial play I think it'll be good for me. I have gigantic eyes and big eyelids and lots of pigment on my lids just looks plain silly!!! From what I've seen so far, this shadow may be good for my eyes. I'll update again later if my score of 3 changes, but for now, seems good. I bought Metallic Pearls - 2 grey/blue shades - one light, one dark. 03-14-2007 Am upgrading this to a 4. I really like this eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cheer_tina2205

I have this shadow in 630 'in the pink'. I really like it. Sometimes I have to apply a lot to get it to show up, but it's never too dark which is what I love. And, it really has staying power. For the price, you just can't beat it. I will definitely be repurchasing! xoxo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by manda_513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dark green eyes and bought the color 'passion'. Looks dark in the container but goes on pretty sheer. I used it wet and with my pale skin it was just enough color. Probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sweetmolasses

I picked up this eye shadow in *inspiration*#022.Nothing special about it.It's okay nice highlighter I guess....really nothing great about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I was looking for a basic MATTE black e/s, but didn't want to spend big bucks... For about $2.00 I got the Rimmel SpecialEyes mono e/s in 214 Jet Black.

Perfect to use wet or dry... great lining shadow... great crease shadow when doing a smokey eye... For what I was looking for, this is perfect for the price. It is silky smooth and blends easily.

I did take 2 lippies off: 1) Hate the packaging!!!! 2) Hate the packaging!!!! ;o)