Nexxus Gorgeous Curls Curl Enhancing Foam Styler

2.9

water, isobutane, propane, polyquaternium-11polysorabte-20, PVP, polyquaternium-4, VP/methacrylamide/vinyl imadazole copolymer, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, olealkomium chloride, fragance, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, cyclohexasiloxane, sorbitol, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, limonene, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionon, citronellol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, glycine soja (soybean) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, polyglyceryl-3 distearate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, palmitic acid, myristic acid, hydrolyzed sweet almond protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, althea officinalis rott extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) flour lipids, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, glycine soya (soybean) sterols, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, ceramide 3, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, tocopheryl acetate.

on 5/16/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Meh...my suave curling mousse (silver can w green cap) does a better job!! What's a lot better for my thin, naturally curly hair is Big Sexy Curls foam (blue can). I will not repurchase this when I run out. It just doesn't do anything, it doesn't hurt but it also doesn't help!!

on 1/27/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: Thick, soft foam that does not produce a hard or crispy curl or wave. If you want defined curls or waves, you need to evenly coat your damp hair with a handful of mousse. If you desire soft waves, just add half a handful of mousse to your hair. Make sure to apply evenly throughout your hair. It also smells beautiful.
Cons: Slightly pricey. Over time, you will need to use an anti-residue shampoo such as Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo to remove the build-up, but that goes with any other styling product.

Other notes: I have been buying this mousse for the last 2 years and have tried others that just cannot compare. Give it a try! It's definitely worth it.

on 3/23/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because when I do not flat iron I like to use a curl enhancing mousse. I liked when I used a really bad shampoo and conditioner that once I used this brought it back to life. I love the smell and love how much it foams up!

on 12/8/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

dont see a difference in my hair. its not bad or anything, but definitely not worth the price for what it does. my herbal essences mousse has the same if not better effect.

on 7/21/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is the first nexxus product ive used. its not the best, but i can get nice curls when i use this with a combo of other things. mostly i use a volumizer or thickener and then blow dry upside down and my hair looks great. so i wouldnt use this alone. i have to give my hair some extra help to look good when using this. its quite lightweight for my thick curly hair..but prob wouldnt buy again, so ill keep looking for a something better!

on 7/19/2009 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It has nothing to do with defining the curls or waves. It makes my hair stiff but with no shape. The only good thing about it is the smell but it's on the heavier side IMO. Way too expensive for the quality..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm so over this stuff, compared to Paul Mitchell Conditioning Sculpting Foam (which I looooove) this sucks. It made my thick curly/wavy hair fly away and created build up! Yuck..

on 7/14/2008 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My local Ulta did not have my favorite mousse: Biolage Hydro-Foaming Styler. I've been using the Biolage for at least 7 years, if not longer. It's my holy grail product. However, I went into Ulta with the sole intent of getting a replacement mousse, I was ALL out...this was a new product that an SA recommended. I've tried it for over a week now and it's not horrible but it also doesn't define the curls as well as the Biolage does. The smell is very nice and I'm not going to return it...but I still want to get my Biolage. I hope my local Ulta was the only one who stopped selling it.

Popular Styling Products