September 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

Scrubs - Garnier - Pure Deep Scrub Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by tamamy12

well, i have very confusing skin, its oily, and acne prone and it used to be pore free, but one day i used a face mask, and less than a few days later, make pores began enlarging, and nothing seems to stop them from spreading to the rest of my face. i used this scrub and it leaves your skin feeling VERY fresh, but the resluts di not show aNY difference,
so not bad, not goood

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually bought this product at the dollar store (well my husband did) and I was shocked on how well it worked! My face feels great, clean and the blackheads on my nose are responding well. However with that being said, I do use Paula's Choice BHA 9 on my nose for my blackhead. Nonetheless this stuff still helps to keep it clean! Great product and great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Crab

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks to Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel I now have the best textured and least blemish free skin I have ever had, and, believe me, I have used and done everything! One of my dermatologists is Dr. Obagi's daughter, so that will give you some idea of all I have tried. If Garnier ever stops making this amazing scrub, I will be devastated!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

The smell is ok. The product didn't help my skin at all and it left it dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

Ahhhhh.This scrub smells so bad, I could throw up. I didn't like it ALL. SMELLED like death. The beads were so sparse but they were so gentle and as you worked them in they dissapear. I have to use a lot because the beads fade, and there is a lot of gel, which gets foamy, but it smells. I use it in the shower now, which helps with the smell.

The reason for the high rating is because it unclogged my pores. I had slightly apparent pores, but the other day I went out to play in the sun all day and I came home and was mortified to see my pores were HUGE. I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed this scrub and my Garnier FRESH toner and Fresh moisturizer and I cleaned my face adn now my pores are GONE. It's too amazing to take away rating for smell, however I don't know if it's making my acne worse or if that's because of the sun. My skin was clear until my play day.

Over all. 7.5 / 10

I love the packaging though.

Edit: Its still a great scrub, (makes me soft and controls oil) but it doesn't shrink my pores anymore. :( or maybe they are shrunk as much as this product can shrink them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by brooksy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great scrub. It's a clear gel with tiny, blue scrubbing particles to exfoliate. I don't find it too rough or drying for my combination skin, and my pores looked much cleaner after just one use of this scrub gel. It's important to note that it doesn't shrink your pores - mine are still more visible than I would like, but at least they are very clean.
It smells kind of weird to me, but it's nothing offensive at all, and I'm sure some people would like it, it's just not my thing!
I think this scrub costs something like $9.99CAD, but I picked it up on sale for $4.99. I like the packaging of this product; I have no problem with the way it looks or the way it dispenses the gel. I would definitely repurchase this scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cabeauty86

I've been using this product for two weeks now every second or third day. I'm liking it so far, it leaves my skin feeling clean, cool, smooth and oil free. It's not too harsh on my skin, but I do think that it would be a little drying if you didn't use moisturizer afterward. Besides being a good product, it also has this strong earthy/organic scent that I love. It's kind of odd but I crave the scent and wish I could use it everyday!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I bought it last year in August 2008, and still have more then half left.
It love using it after I've had a night out and need to wash the load of make up off my face before bed. It lathers really well and all you need is literally a few drops of scrub, which is why it lasts sooooo long.

Price was great too, I think about $6.50 or so (bought it in the UK).

I also wouldn't recommend it for everyday use, since the scrubbing beads seem a bit harsh. Then again, recently I read no scrub is good for everyday/daily use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin that usually behaves itself pretty well. But lately, I'd been plagued with blackheads, HUGE ONES, all over my nose that would not stay gone no matter how much time I spent scrubbing and exfoliating and squeezing. After a failed pore strip attempt, I was starting to panic. Then I found this scrub gel in my medicine cabinet.

I had used this before and stopped using it because it was too harsh for my skin and was drying it out. This stuff smells poisonous, I tell you. It's so strong. I guess I made the mistake of using it every day when really it should be used as needed. I thought, maybe this would have some effect on my blackheads. And it did!!!

Immediately, I could see the difference. Obviously my pores are still visible, but no longer dirty and dark looking. With continued maintenance, I look forward to having clean pores for a long time. So seriously, if you have a problem with blackheads, even if you don't have oily acne-prone skin, GET THIS STUFF. Use it once a week to keep blackheads at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by dollybob

I absolutely love this scrub. It keeps my skin bright and clear and the tube is lasting me forever! I find when I stray away from using it I break out, but I clear up within a few days of using it again. It is SO refreshing and minty and makes my face feel clean and slightly tight (which I like but others don't seem to) without being dry. It reminds me of my favorite face wash (a green tea cleanser) that St. Ives had years ago.