August 28, 2014 | 919 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Aesop - Remove

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mica8999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very oily product which does not remove waterproof mascaras all that well and left me with blurred vision for the next half an hour because the oil will leave a film on my eyeballs. Ewww! Trying to finish off my bottle because it is expensive. Will stick to Lancome Bifacils.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by kit_kat68

I put a small amount of this on a damp cotton disc. It removes all my eye makeup (I use a tubing mascara), and leaves the area nicely moisturised too..

Really effective, also nice if you dampen the cotton disc with the parsley seed toner..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kerryweng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased it, used at that night, can't remove my eye makeup at all, doesn't work on my water-proof mascara, next morning, i returned it to the counter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore Aesop, but this product is just terrible. Worse than ordinary, really. Firstly, it is hard to get a decent amount out of the bottle. It takes some effort to get enough on a cotton wool pad to actually do anything. Secondly, this stuff is very oily and takes some rubbing to do what it's supposed to. I don't think it is so much the formulation as the thick, oily consistency that makes this product so ineffective. It leaves my vision blurry and my eyes feeling a bit sore after having to rub vigorously to get the make-up off. I will finish the bottle, because I paid a lot for it, but I won't be re-purchasing unless it is improved.