Aesop Remove

1.8

on 12/15/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A very oily product which does not remove waterproof mascaras all that well and left me with blurred vision for the next half an hour because the oil will leave a film on my eyeballs. Ewww! Trying to finish off my bottle because it is expensive. Will stick to Lancome Bifacils.

on 8/14/2009 7:56:00 AM

I put a small amount of this on a damp cotton disc. It removes all my eye makeup (I use a tubing mascara), and leaves the area nicely moisturised too..

Really effective, also nice if you dampen the cotton disc with the parsley seed toner..

on 12/28/2008 11:10:00 PM

I purchased it, used at that night, can't remove my eye makeup at all, doesn't work on my water-proof mascara, next morning, i returned it to the counter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I adore Aesop, but this product is just terrible. Worse than ordinary, really. Firstly, it is hard to get a decent amount out of the bottle. It takes some effort to get enough on a cotton wool pad to actually do anything. Secondly, this stuff is very oily and takes some rubbing to do what it's supposed to. I don't think it is so much the formulation as the thick, oily consistency that makes this product so ineffective. It leaves my vision blurry and my eyes feeling a bit sore after having to rub vigorously to get the make-up off. I will finish the bottle, because I paid a lot for it, but I won't be re-purchasing unless it is improved.