September 1, 2014 | 1902 users online

Mascara - Cargo - Cargo blu_ray Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty terrible stuff. This mascara barely makes any difference in the way your lashes look and it will smudge if you have oily lids. I'm also not a fan of the comb style wand or the bulky packaging. I'm really glad Cargo discontinued this, I know they can do better!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of the brush. It's like a small comb for your lashes. I also find that it does not hold the curl after putting it on. It also dried out very fast. Will not be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very bad product. It's not easy to use, it doesn't give any volume or definition to your lashes and it dries out really fast. Also, I always get black particles on my lashes with this mascara, which is awful. I won't be buying this ever again and I do not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by wilder72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In general, this has been my favorite mascara, but I think it's because I like the comb applicator vs a brush. It doesn't clump and I can separate my eyelashes very easily. It lasts about 3 months and you know it's time to get a new tube when it begins to clump. I wouldn't call it "high definition" though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sionel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This stuff is terrible. Even as a rep for Cargo, I have to say it. If someone is showing interest in it, I steer them towards another of the Cargo mascaras. The applicator is difficult to use, the formula is not curling, volumizing, or lengthening, and it dries out really fast. it has no good qualities at all. Creates spiky, thin, straight lashes. Don't buy this mascara. I recommend the Triple Action mascara (I love this one, almost makes my eyelashes too curly), or the Better-Than-Waterproof mascara (a favourite of my mother's actually. She compares it to one she had a long time ago by covergirl that she loved: LushLash I believe).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by FabulousFabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually surprised by the product and the type of brush, which is more of a comb than a brush. I was doubtful at first, but it does define the lashes and make them look longer, not fuller and thicker, but longer. The formulation does not smudge on me, even on very humid days. Overall I was rather satisfied. Not my HG, but a good mascara. It does not give you the false lash look, but a very natural look, your lashes but better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MissPark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another useless product in my makeup stash. I got this in the blu-ray set at Sephora. I don't normally stray from my favorite mascara (Max Factor Lash Perfection Volume Couture) but since it's being discontinued in the US I might as well find something that will work for me when I run out of my remaining bottles. The mascara brush is actually a comb with brushes on one side. Let me just say...I HATE mascaras with this applicator. It does nothing but leave clumps of product on my lashes. I thought it being an HD mascara it would maintain somewhat of a curl. Even though I curled my lashes, once I put this product on my lashes drooped back down! To make it worse, this isn't even waterproof. I can't even use this on my lower lashes. I didn't bother keeping this. To the trash it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Aniece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I love the comb that leaves absolutely no clumps behind. It streches my lashes almost all the way to my eyebrows. I find it hard to use on bottom lashes and do use it along with a mascara with a traditional brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by nedabee

there are better mascaras out there. this was disappointing. there wasn't really anything 'hi-def' about it. it still clumped on me, too. the comb was neat, but i'd rather have a traditional brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 7:36:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First, let me say, I got this in a swap. I love mascara and tend to try most of them. This mascara has its good points, and it's weak points, like all things in life.

Description: This mascara is touted as an "extreme definition". Part of the bly-ray collection. Not waterproof, not even water resistant. Wand is a thinly shaped "blade" that has a comb on one side.

Pros:
The weird applicator separates and places the lashes in place. It gives well defined lashes and helps with color and length.

Cons:
Applicator is hard to use. I, at all times, felt as if I could poke my eye out at any time. It looks like a knife, fer goddsake!! Gives no volume at all. Feels chalky on the lashes.

Thank God for swapping because I would never buy this. I like wand mascaras like Maybelline Lash Stylist, but this is just ridiculous, and the formula doesn't make up for it.

I'll probably use it a few times and then toss it just for it's pure frustration level alone.