Neutrogena Healthy Volume

3.7

on 3/16/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this! If you use it everyday your lashes do seem to grow. Looks great and received a lot of compliments. Seemed to dry up fast though

on 1/5/2015 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge mascara fan, always hunting for the mascara jackpot. This is nice, but not "Holy Miracle Lashes, Batman!" kind of nice. The brush is ginormous, it's like putting on mascara with a shovel. The color is nice, it stayed put, but refused to come off at night with reasonable makeup remover application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! I got this as a sample when I was at target. Let me tell you, I use this everyday!!!
I would definitely say that this product is worth the price. It makes my eyelashes long and dark, and doesn't flake off. The only thing that I would have to complain about is that when it starts to get old it leaves clumps at the roots of your eyelashes and it's impossible to get off.

on 12/20/2014 3:02:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!! I already have medium to long lashes so this added beautiful volume (especially when I used the baby powder trick). I got it in black/brown and I looks so natural, and doesn't clump at all! This is definitely a mascara that you may not like at first but DON'T throw it away! Open it, use it, and if you happen not to like it then pump it a few times and wait a day or two to use it again. That's what I have to do with all of my mascaras and they always seem to work better after being open for a few days. This mascara left my lashes voluminous and soft! I love it, and will for sure be repurchasing!!

on 12/6/2014 8:32:00 AM

This is a great mascara for me. I have very long lashes already and I wear glasses, so if I don't feel like double curling my lashes most mascaras end up annoying me. This is very natural looking with two coats, and can support a smokey eye with two more coats (day to night). Great for lower lashes as well. Love the mega wand.

I bought 2 of these during a buy one get one half off sale at Ulta. I always layer mascaras and used this mascara on top of a different one to get more volume. Well, it made all my eyelashes clump together and it looked so ugly and horrible looking I hated the mascara and wiped it all off. About 10 days later I wanted to give it another chance and it surprised me!! It gave my lashes so much oomph and volume! I fell in love with it! I've found this mascara to be one of those that are better with time. I believe the oxygen mixes with the formula and makes it go on better so open the mascara, pump the wand a few times and use it in a few days for best results is what I do! Great everyday mascara for people who want full lashes. 4 lashes for the formula taking a few days to be usable, for me at least.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!! My 'Clump Crusher' (bright green package) went straight into the trash. Clump Crusher made my eyes water just holding the wand near my eyes!! Yikes!! ..& smelled totally chemical. Neutrogena had really no smell & delivered WAY better than expected !!! No clumps ...& 1 coat is perfect 4 daily wear (note: I am 50 & still blessed w long lashes)...& bot the dark brown mascara color (I hav med skin tone w hazel eyes & brown hair ) & this color looks totally natural (daytime wear)...& I even brush it lightly onto my brows (I like the philosophy of brows being 2 shades darker than hair)...I also was allergic to Clump Crusher & most other mascaras so will definitely repurchase !! TKS NEUTROGENA!!

This mascara sucks. I bought the black/brown waterproof version. I mean the brush just lures you in because it's so full and it makes you think you're going to be having some amazing volume with that thick huge brush, but don't be fooled. This is the type of mascara you have to apply a ton of coats for it to even...well...look as if you had to apply a ton of coats to your lashes. Not cool, I was very excited to try this one.

on 12/28/2013 4:11:00 AM

This is the best volumizing mascara I've used. I already have long lashes so this is the perfect mascara to use daily( with one coat) or going out with multiple coats. I've used this mascara on and off for years now and others never seem to compare. It does give you a more natural look, but I feel it layers beautifully without clumping or flaking.

on 11/7/2013 8:11:00 AM

I like the fact that this mascara has no bells and whistles. This is a great formula, except that I felt it dried out somewhat quickly. It coats my lashes the way I want it to, and makes them look full. I am blessed with long lashes, so the healthy volume title was not the reason I bought it, but it does what I want it to do. I also love the fullness of the brush. I will buy this again and only didn't give it five stars because it dried out quicker than I had hoped - but that is to be expected with drug store mascara.