Neutrogena Healthy Volume

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just an okay mascara.
Was not great but it did darken and add a some volume to my lashes.
The problems I did have were 1. I prefer mascaras that make my lashes look long but this was not terrible 2. it smudged under my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a very good mascara. The only reason for the 4 stars is it is a more natural looking result and it is a bit expensive for drugstore mascara. There is no chemical odor, no flaking, smearing or smudging. It washes off easily and is a nice black color. The best part is the nice big, plush brush. My lashes are nice and soft. I would def rebuy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

As my user name says, I am a complete mascara Junkie. I love love love it. So in saying that, I have tried Many that are available from the drugstore market. This mascara is everything it me. I've only had it for a couple of days but I can tell that a life time commitment has begun. No longer do I have to scour the makeup of isles for the unattainable perfect mascara, because This Is It. Neutrogena's healthy volume mascara not only provides the perfect volume and length, but it also looks completely natural while doing so and avoids harsh clumps and spider lashes! It gives a beautiful fanned out effect and you don't have to work hard to build up volume, I stay at two coats and I'm good, if you want to put on more go ahead, because it will stay soft and pliable regardless. All of this already constitutes for a really good mascara for me, but what truly makes this a holy grail is it's ability to STAY PUT. I have oily lids and I have not found a single mascara that will not slide, smudge, or flake on me to date, and I am an avid user of waterproof mascara. I picked up this one in the NON waterproof formula and it is absolutely amazing! It stays on my lashes and doesn't go anywhere all day long! To top all of this off the mascara is sleek, and gorgeous, creating a sophisticated, manageable, and easy to store (pop in your makeup bag or purse) mascara. I am absolutely in love and hope that this holy grail mascara is never ever discontinued!!

A pretty good dupe for Lancome Definicils (the formula, not the brush). In spite of my oily lids, minimal smudging and good staying power. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this! If you use it everyday your lashes do seem to grow. Looks great and received a lot of compliments. Seemed to dry up fast though

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge mascara fan, always hunting for the mascara jackpot. This is nice, but not "Holy Miracle Lashes, Batman!" kind of nice. The brush is ginormous, it's like putting on mascara with a shovel. The color is nice, it stayed put, but refused to come off at night with reasonable makeup remover application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! I got this as a sample when I was at target. Let me tell you, I use this everyday!!!
I would definitely say that this product is worth the price. It makes my eyelashes long and dark, and doesn't flake off. The only thing that I would have to complain about is that when it starts to get old it leaves clumps at the roots of your eyelashes and it's impossible to get off.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!! I already have medium to long lashes so this added beautiful volume (especially when I used the baby powder trick). I got it in black/brown and I looks so natural, and doesn't clump at all! This is definitely a mascara that you may not like at first but DON'T throw it away! Open it, use it, and if you happen not to like it then pump it a few times and wait a day or two to use it again. That's what I have to do with all of my mascaras and they always seem to work better after being open for a few days. This mascara left my lashes voluminous and soft! I love it, and will for sure be repurchasing!!

This is a great mascara for me. I have very long lashes already and I wear glasses, so if I don't feel like double curling my lashes most mascaras end up annoying me. This is very natural looking with two coats, and can support a smokey eye with two more coats (day to night). Great for lower lashes as well. Love the mega wand.

I bought 2 of these during a buy one get one half off sale at Ulta. I always layer mascaras and used this mascara on top of a different one to get more volume. Well, it made all my eyelashes clump together and it looked so ugly and horrible looking I hated the mascara and wiped it all off. About 10 days later I wanted to give it another chance and it surprised me!! It gave my lashes so much oomph and volume! I fell in love with it! I've found this mascara to be one of those that are better with time. I believe the oxygen mixes with the formula and makes it go on better so open the mascara, pump the wand a few times and use it in a few days for best results is what I do! Great everyday mascara for people who want full lashes. 4 lashes for the formula taking a few days to be usable, for me at least.

Popular Mascaras