November 23, 2014 | 953 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Intimately Beckham - Women

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by shushkin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I checked this perfume out on here and fragrantica before buying. It has all my favourite notes in there and its cheap as chips so I thought I would give a go. I have a massive perfume collection built up over many years so I have sniffed a few perfumes in my time. I dont really like Posh but I respect what she has achieved and I think she has proven herself as a great clothing designer. Her clothes are really not fashion but they are chic. This perfume did not disappoint. Its only an eau de toilette but it has the potency of a edp! I keep my skin moisturised and I am sure this ensures the scent lasts for most of the day on me. A sophisticated and expensive scent that comes in an equally classy bottle. Nice one Posh!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by brittneyhind

I love the smell. After many years of purchasing very expensive perfumes I have finally found one that is great for my age group (early 20's). It is also very affordable to replace, which is another reason I will buy this again. I have also had compliments on the smell as it's not over powering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bobbictx

I agree that this scent is quite underrated. When I first tested it I wasn't wowed. It smelled floral and basic. Once it dried down however, I kept smelling soft breezes of lovely soft, sort of ambery florals and maybe a touch of floral vanilla? I'm not a big fan of florals, I mostly stick to vanillas, gourmands, & foody scents, but this is very very nice and not an "in your face" floral. I have already purchased a backup bottle, I love this scent. It's very soft and feminine, and slightly sweet, but not in a sugary or syrupy way. Just in a feminine way.

I like the bottle as well. It's pretty and sturdy and won't ever fall over like so many of my other bottles.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not bad but I had higher expectations. At first it smelled floral, musky and classy but I'll have to agree with a few reviews here who say this smells cheap and almost unpleasant after a while.I'm not sure if my body chemistry likes it...it just an average floral perfume that smells unisex to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing, underrated perfume. Out of my collection of 20-something prefumes, this has become my signature because it's so delicate, sexy, feminine, and versatile. Seriously, I can wear this on a romantic date night, I can wear it clubbing, and I can also wear it everyday during the day! It accomplishes this by being such a simple yet beautiful feminine scent.
The smell itself is musky, with a lot of flowers and powder. Very smooth, creamy, and seductive. It is very strong at first, but fades quickly (its one flaw), so because of this is usually wear more than one spray. I get a lot of compliments on it! Seriously... such a pretty scent! My boyfriend really loves it too, I just wish it lasted longer!

The bottle is classy and beautiful and great quality. Thick, heavy glass.

I got it at TJ Maxx for only about $15!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given this as a birthday gift (30ml)and have now repurchased my second bottle (75ml). I have received heaps of compliments and people asking what I am wearing. The packaging is pretty and the fragrance is floral, feminine, subtle and classy. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this perfume, it smells classy, romantic and "good quality" if that makes sense - it doesn't smell like a cheap body spray like some perfumes do.

I just adore the bottle too I can't stop touching it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Teejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfume was very strong in the beginning. Put it away for 2 and a half years while bottle was almost done. Decided to mix it with other smells like Vanilla body mist spray and Mary Kate and Ashley perfume. Smelled wonderful. Now I can't get enough of it. I can't tell whether putting it away for 2 yrs made it smell better, whether my sense of smell change, or whether mixing it with another scent made did it for me but whatever it worked. It was too strong before I did any of those three.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a light, feminine floral fragrance and your budget is tight, seek this one out. Few celebrity scents compare to this one. I bought Chanel Eau Tendre recently and truthfully it doesn't hold a candle to this one. Soft, powdery, floral, and feminine..if that is what you are after, check it out and I don't think you will be disappointed.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

strong. but sexy and sophisticated but not too old lady. I can see Posh wearing this ;) I wore it first when I was in a wedding. It's elegant and makes me feel confident and sexy but not my HG. Still looking for an HG perfume. Like this a lot though! Too strong to wear everday. Good for church, a date, or going out etc...