Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/20/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would like this except the lightest shade is too dark/orange on me :( I'm not sure how much the 0.5 % salicylic acid would do anyway since it's such a small amount. I've actually tried this before and the only reason I picked it up is because I thought this was a different formula. On the bottle in green writing this bottles says "Clear Complexion 4 in 1 Blemish Eraser- Covers-Clears-Calms-Controls" but the ingredients look so close to the same, this one has aloe. But same problem, too orange! I usually wear W1 in L'Oreal True Match (that pale). My skin is really oily and acne prone, especially in the summer so I was looking for something better.

on 7/19/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just writing to say that that this was very allergenic for me. I'm allergic to maybe 1 in 20 foundations, and this was one of the worst ever. I had an immediate reaction, whereas normally it would take 6-8 hours. Coverage is very good, though--medium plus. Finish is slightly dry--too dry for dry skin IMO.

on 7/19/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I really like this foundation! 99% of foundations break me out but this one didn't at all. I have been using the almay clear complexion concealer for approximately 2 years now and it was absolutely lovely! Finally, I decided to try this little number out and it was fantastic! Don't want to say it is HG status just yet but I think this might end up being my HG foundation! It did help with my acne and gave a nice, medium coverage, that worked well on my oily skin. I used this over top of the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusion Primer, and it gave me a dewy look without being oily. I would highly recommend this product! Not sure how this would work on dry skin though. When I first saw the colour collection I was having a hard time matching the product to my skin (I didn't want to open any bottles to swatch unless absolutely necessary), but I ended up swatching anyways. I'm the colour neutral and it matches my skin perfectly! I want to say that this would probably work better for people with olive or yellow undertones (depends on the shade). Will definitely be repurchasing and I highly recommend!

on 5/16/2015 5:45:00 PM

I really like this this foundation it has a good matte finish and it lasts for hours. It helps keep my skin under control and is good for sensitive acne prone skin. It is not too heavy or sticky and goes on well and evenly.

on 4/19/2015 11:50:00 AM

WOW!!!!! HG! HG!!!!!

I'm so excited that I gave this a try, this is literally the BEST foundation I have ever tried, ever. Previously I really liked Urban Decay's Naked Skin but that does not even compare to this little gem.

My skin is very acne prone, lots of red marks, large pores, clog prone, oily yet dehydrated. Yes, ladies and gents, I won the skin lottery.

This foundation covers so well, I need just half a pump. The shade 300 naked matches my pale, neutral skin perfectly. Kinda gives me a bit of a glow, actually. Wears well, my skin looks so good!

Yay! So glad I gave this a shot.

on 4/10/2015 11:05:00 AM

I wanted to like this foundation, it has light to medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy on my face, and blends well with my skin tone, the pump allows me to pump out just enough product for what I need, and it's not $30....but....it has silica, so the foundation actually makes me breakout with these tiny little whiteheads... :( So one lippy off for having silica, and one lippy off for doing the opposite of what's it supposed to do.

on 2/19/2015 4:31:00 PM

I went out of my way to write this review, beacuse I fell in love with this foundation!! I have a difficulty finding a foundation that will not leave marks looking like I'm wearing a mask, or make me look like a ghost ( between fair and medium fair), so I wasn't expecting this to be any different than the other million I've tried. So I was in complete shock when I saw how beautifully it matched :) The coverage is amazing, lasts all day, and looks so natural when brushing on its matching pressed powder. I'm definitely hoping they keep this line, will continue to use and continue to recommend!!

on 2/14/2015 8:51:00 PM

This was my first ever foundation and I still use it! I find almay products are great because they don't break me out compared to other drugstore foundations. This foundation is nostalgic to me because I had really bad acne when I first bought it and after using it (along with my Proactiv products) my skin improved. I could see the improvement when I took my makeup off at the end of the day and that's something that really made me feel beautiful!

Satin to matte finish, generally more of a light coverage foundation but with the matching concealer, it can be medium. Two coats is a bit cakey imo. Rubs off over the course of the day, probably a good 4-5 hours use before it starts to dissappear but powder can help it last longer I really do like it, would recommend to any beauty babes with mild to heavy acne or pimple problemosss - may not be the ful coverage but good for everyday and the satisfaction of knowing your acne won't worsen

on 1/29/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

At first I liked this foundation when I had oily skin and lived in a humid climate. But now that I live in a dry climate, my skin has changed to combination/dry and this foundation does not look good at all! It is very thin and dries on my skin, revealing large pores and imperfections. Does not cover up redness very well. Not very buildable and just a horrible foundation for someone with dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing! I have extremely acne prone skin(Stage 4 acne) and I have noticed a difference after using this. It doesn't have an extremely heavy covering, which I like because I have oily skin and too much liquid foundation causes buildup. I have it in "buff" 200. The only downside was the pump, it seems to skip quite often and squirt too much out. Otherwise it was a great buy!