October 23, 2014 | 900 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dial - antibacterial body wash-Spring water

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is my go to body wash. It smells so refreshing. My skin feels clean and well moisturized after using this product. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It lathers well so you only need a small amount. The scent has changed- it smells like hot trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just picked up the store version of this because I ran out of ny usual. I bought it because it smells great (very subtle but pleasant), moisturizes and claims antibacterial properties. My skin isn't dried out afterward, although I always use lotion and cream, I feel very clean and after a workout, it's nice to know I'm getting the germs off. Or I think I am. I don't really know for sure since there's no way to measure germs on your skin outside a lab. I don't have a lab. But I will continue to buy this anyway, just because I like it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I admit it, I'm a product snob. I prefer Bath and Body Works shower gels. But this one gets the job done if I use it, it's thick (or at least thicker than Bath and Body Works' gels), and it lathers a little less than the BBW stuff, but it's still a pretty good lather anyway. When I use it, my skin does feel softer, but my skin is already soft, so it's not a major improvement, though if you have dry skin this could possibly work wonders for you. I don't know, though, I shouldn't be the one to speak.

The smell is very clean. Don't expect any traces of floral or fruity in this, because you'll only have a clean scent that somewhat goes in the ocean breeze-type of smell. It's a very nice everyday smell, and it gets the job done decently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love to use this body wash when it is hot outside and sometimes, although not all the time, when I'm a little under the weather. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out. I switch between so many other body washes that suit my mood, but I like to keep this one in my rotation. I want to try the coconut water scent next. The scent does linger for a while which is nice and I noticed I can use this safely on my acne-prone areas (back and chest area) without too many problems. My skin feels soft and I am able to get a good lather with just a little bit. A bottle costs less than five bucks which is good when I am on a budget. It has a scent that is hard to describe other than "clean" and it isn't obnoxious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this wash and the classic scent wash. Rinses squeaky clean and doesnt dry out skin. Holds its own when compared to higher end brands too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I always come back to this. Especially in the hot summer months. I love the smell and this body wash keeps my skin looking and feeling great. Nice lather and rinses clean easily

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by chloejskelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this body wash. By far my favourite. For me it's probably because of the smell (they also have a hand soap) The smell is phenomenal, and it leaves you very clean feeling. So refreshing. I always use a moisturizer out of the shower so it doesn't necessarily matter to me whethere a body wash is moisturizing or not, but, personally I love this. It also has a great lather to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells so fresh and doesn't leave my skin dry at all even though it's an anti-bacterial wash! Will buy again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by razzberryjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the smell and it makes me feel extra clean because it's antibacterial. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

Doesn't dry out my skin, great scent.