Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Holy. Crap. Is this product amazing? Yes!!! Yes!!! This is the sparkliest, glossiest, pinkiest, non-stickiest lip gloss EVER! I bought this product in March, and I love it! The clicky pen is good for quick application, the colour 'Possession' adds a rosey pink tint to my lips, and the glitter is... stunning. I bought this knowing it would SHINE like crazy. And, let's just say I'm going back to get a few more colours soon. Especially a coral shade, and maybe even a nude-y shade. So, if you're undecided, think: Do you want glitter? Do you want a nice creamy silky texture? Do you want to know Victoria's Secret? Lol, my name is Victoria, so I love how it says my name on it as well. And before I finish my review, I will just say that it rules. And you need it.

on 12/3/2007 1:06:00 AM

This is the most perfect pink! It feels smooth, doesnt dry out my lips (It actually moisturizes them), isn't sticky, doesn't fade quickly. I love it!!! This shade (Possession) was sold out few days ago, so when I saw it today I was so happy!
I would purchase it again (and probably will try different shades as well)

on 10/8/2007 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss. It was gorgeous on my hand in the store and it's even more gorgeous on my lips. Guys are for the most part oblivious to different lip gloss shades, but 2 of my guy friends complimented me when wearing this gloss and also said that they wish their girlfriends would wear it. I would be surprised to hear that any girl/woman didn't like this gloss. I find that most glosses are sticky, this one is not at all. It's also very conditioning, I feel like I'm wearing balm underneath. I'm actually going back to VS to pick up a back up. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.