no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This was the lipstick that eased me into red lips. It has enough berry to make it really easy to wear. I like this sheer formula because it is very easy to apply without fussing. It does need frequent reapplication but I am okay with that. And, as always, I love that NARS lipstick is not too scented.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

6 years ago

A lovely muted, sheer pinky-red. I wear a lot of red lipstick, so I wear this one when I need something a bit understated. Non- drying, decent staying power.A good choice for someone that wants to wear red but not too bold.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This versatile red would look great on every shade of skin, i think. It is semi sheer, so you can layer on as much/little as you like. For some reason i thought they were going to discontinue selling it, but it looks like Flamenco is here to stay. It is quite moisturizing & stays on for a decent amount of time; it leaves behind a stained look as it progressively wears off. Another decent concoction from NARS.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Great wearable warm to neutral red. No scent or taste. Somewhat drying, unless you use something on your lips prior to moisturize them. Very pigmented. Lasts and lasts. Not very bright. Easy to wear during the day or to work.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

Flamenco is a terrific color, a nice true red. My bigger issue is with the formula. It feels nice on the lips, and I find it never feathers or bleeds into fine lines. However, I don't find the sheerness works very well on me. It's buildable only to a point, and I find it applies and wears unevenly so I don't look like I'm wearing a nice sheer red lip, but as if my red lipstick has faded. I'll keep looking for a semi-opaque red in this color range.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

8 years ago

This is a great red. I usually wear matte lipstick, but my poor dry lips have been crying for a change. Enter Flamenco. It's bright, but not overpowering. It's pigmented, but light and doesn't dry out my lips. I can apply one coat for a cherry popsicle look, or 2 coats for a more intense look. If I really want it intense, I'll line my lips with the Jungle Red liner and apply this over. I love how modern and juicy this finish looks. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinkin' I could never live with red lipsticks without being too bright; but then I spent so many nights thinkin' how I should give it a chance. And I grew strong and I learned how to get along with red lipsticks when I discovered NARS Flamenco! hahaha. ***Its a really nice vibrant red lipstick that comes as a luster formula - meaning that its sheer and you could build it up to a level of intensity that you would be comfortable with. I wanted to experiment with red lipsticks for the holidays and I found this! Don't underestimate the fact that it is a luster formula because it is pretty opaque. But this is such a universal red vibrant shade that will just catch many eyes ;) Its a red lipstick shade that makes me feel so sexy. It can get drying at times though, so make sure you exfoliate and moisturize!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I love sheer reds as you can wear them to work without looking cheap or tacky. Flamenco is one of those reds that make you feel sophisticated without that "over the top" thing. Great red for daytime.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I love this lipstick! About a month ago, I spent a good hour with a colour tech at Sephora in search of my first red lipstick. I've purchased cheap red glosses, liners and sticks in the past, but never actually ended up wearing them because they looked, well... cheap. I have a yellowish, pale olive complexion that ends up looking sickly with the wrong lipstick shade, so I figured I'd ask a professional, and it was worth it! The lipstick is a classic cool red, which goes on quite sheer, but can be built up or used with a liner for vibrant coverage. At first, I balked at the $30 CAD price tag, but decided to . I'm glad I did - it's so versatile and in the end, I'll probably spend less on this one lipstick than on a plethora of useless products that sit unused in the bottom of my drawer. I also really love the bergamot oil scent (like Earl Grey tea) and the texture. It's creamy, but not too shiny, and it stays on quite well without the drying effects of a long-wearing lipstick.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Flamenco is a sheer red so if you like to wear it like a tint of color its perfect otherwise its very buildable too. I love it.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24