no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/07/2012

This brush is so dense yet soooo soft. I purchased this at target for a little under $20. Pricey for drugstore yet cheap compared to mac and other high end brushes. I use this brush for blush and on some occasions for contouring, although I prefer a mac 109 for that. Def would repurchase!

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/23/2011

Bought this brush years ago and didn't use it. Just got into contouring. This is great for that. Small size is great for getting into hollow of cheek.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

Nov/06/2011

This is a perfect brush. Great for contouring. The handle is sleek and ergonomic. The bristles NEVER fall off. It is dense yet incredibly soft. And all for a great price too!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

3.0

Aug/27/2011

I like this brush, I really do. However, all the positives about this have been out ruled by the fact that after about 3 months it SHEDS! I didn't realize how bad it was until my sister told me she'd waited 3 days but she thought I had black hairs on my face -__- Thankfully it was the brush and not my face, but I was shocked and now petrified to use this again!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/23/2010

I have this brush and I haven't noticed it shedding. It is very soft, but not AS soft as some of the other Sonia professional brushes. It is great for apply blush or bronzer if you're in a hurry because it picks up a lot of color but you can still blend. The only bad thing is that these black bristles aren't as soft as all the other brushes! I'm actually on the search for a …Read more

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jun/07/2010

I do like this brush for applying my bronzer, but it does shed. It doesn't shed immensely, but too much for my liking. It also isn't as dense as I'd like it to be. It's an average brush, but would not repurchase.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

May/25/2010

I just started contouring so I thought I'd buy an inexpensive contouring brush. I love it though it's so soft and picks up the right amount of product. And I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I've had no trouble with sheding.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

Feb/22/2010

This brush is soft. I use it for blush or contouring. It blends well and does not shed so far. I like the handle it is easy to hold. The shape of the brush is perfect for my rounder face. I can really define my cheekbones well with it.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

May/02/2009

I also purchased this brush on clearance at Target. I love it! I use it to apply highlighting powder on top of cheekbones, browbones, and I use the tip to place a highlight in the inner corners of my eyes and slightly under them also. It is a very versatile brush.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

Apr/14/2009

I got this one on clearance at my local Target. I think i paid like $6.40 or something like that. I am really pleased with this brush. I used it for my blush and the color stayed longer. It could be because it is such as small brush that it does pack on the color really well. Very impressed with the quality of the brush. I agree with a few reviewers below, i wish it was a little bit bigger …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age30-35