Yves Rocher Jardins Du Monde - All Shower Gels

Yves Rocher Jardins Du Monde - All Shower Gels

on 7/20/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got a three set of these as a gift with the Pomegranate, Green Lemon, and Cotton Flower cents. I'll be giving my thoughts and experience with each scent.

The pomegranate is very very sweet and fresh which I love as a pick me up before a night out, or during a morning shower to wake up. I like to mix this with the Cotton Flower scent to tone down how fresh and vibrant it is and help make my skin a little bit softer.

The cotton flower scent is sweet, soft, and calming. It makes my skin so soft and I love using this to wind down at the end of the day before climbing into bed or relaxing at home. I'd like to try and use this as bubble bath along with a few drops of lavender to soak in.

The last one, Green Lemon, is a little overpowering for my taste. It's very fresh, citrusy, tangy and energizing. I use this the least because it's a bit of an assault on my senses when I want to wind down at the end of the day, but it's great as a morning boost (along with a good cup of coffee).

I do think that these might be somewhat drying in the winter because they really foam up and clean, but now that's it's summer here in Canada I'm enjoying the fresh and fruity scents in the set. I'll likely use up the Pomegranate and Cotton Flower scents before I manage to use all of the Green Lemon. I'd repurchase the Cotton Flower scent during the fall into Winter because it does make my skin soft and might work for the drier, colder months. I gave this set 5 lippies because I liked all 3 scents for different reasons and it gave me a good variety for my different shower moods.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore these shower gels! I think by now I have tried every single one of them, but my favourites are: Brazilian coffee beans (my all time favourite shower gel), Californian almond and the macadamia one for winter (because they are creamier in texture and more moisturizing) and for the summer I love the lotus and the tiare ones, they leave my skin smelling delicious!

on 3/1/2014 1:37:00 PM

I got a big fondness for these shower gels and always order one or two when doing a (very sporadic) Yves Rocher order. They are the nicest shower gels for this price range (2-3 euros for 200 ml) and do not dry my skin, which is kinda amazing. The Macadamia one is particularly moisturizing and also one of the weakest scented (along with Purple Rice, though I did not like that one nearly as much). And the Lavender, ah, smells like real lavender, very spa like experience.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My grandmother gifts me several of these a year so I have tried many scents, the pomegranite one smells the best IMO and one of the few I will use daily until it's out. I typically have 3-4 body washes in rotation and occasionally one scent will not be so pleasant, but they lather well and act like most shower gels out there. In a pinch these can be used to shave.

Pros: Lots of scents, lathers well, bottle rarely falls over and I never have problems with the cap like other people are saying. Brazilan Coffee Bean and Pomegranite smell great and true to their name.

Cons: Have some odd scents, easy to pour too much gel out, doesn't moisturize, scent doesn't linger after shower.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Flip top can be awkward to open but the price is amazing and the smells are divine. I love the cotton flower one!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the cotton flower shower cream, it makes my skin super soft.

on 4/22/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yves Rocher shower gels do not dry out or irritate my skin. Wasn't expecting that, so gutted it took me so long to try them.

I have tried the orange, purple rice something or other and the lime. All of them really hit the olfactory senses something fierce and turn what may be a simple shower into a spa like experience.

Unexpected.

on 5/20/2013 3:11:00 AM

I don't like this product, packaging is not good either. It is worth spending on it if you find it on direct bargains or coupons for discounts. There are better gels in similar price. continued >>

on 11/10/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd love this product if the packaging was not so annoying to use. The lid is really difficult to pry open and even more difficult to close when your hands are wet and slippery. I usually have to hold it against something hard to close it. You'd think such a tight lid would be leak-proof, but no.

After all that I love some of the scents (grapefruit!!) so I might just decant them into a pump bottle. YR seems to have them on sale a lot for around two euros so it's not bad value for money ether. For the full price of 3,90€ not so much.

I adore this shower gel/cream range. THey come in various scents and I have tried 7 different scents. My favourites are Tiare, Ylang Ylang, Cocoa Bean and Cotton Flower. I also used Orange, Coffee Bean and Lotus Flower, which are good, but the scents do not appeal to me.
The gels/shower creams are perfect - they clean the skin without drying it out and they come in a variety of scents, so that everyone can find its favourite(s).
The price is also very good - 250ml for approximately $3.
THE only issue is the flip top which can be hard to open, especially with wet hands and I broke my nails several times trying to open it.
Still I' recommend those.