Smashbox tokidoki - dolcissima

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1 review

I bought this gloss on a whim, and the more I wear it, the more I really, really like it! First off, the packaging is adorable (and packaging usually means squat to me - as long as I can fit a product in my pocket, I'm good to go). The gloss itself is really something. My lips have a lot of pigment and this tones them down without washing me out. It's also not too peachy (unlike Nars Orgasm gloss). Though I tend to shy away from glittery/sparkly stuff on my lips, I feel this gloss provides a sophisticated shimmer/shine. My husband hates goop on my lips, but he hans't complained about this gloss yet. Another plus is the brush applicator, which I prefer to a sponge. Some other reviewers claim it's not long lasting (c'mon gals, we all know this is not a strong suit of the gloss category), but I think it's fantastic. It's not drying and the shimmer/shine fades away gradually, leaving lips lush-looking for hours. This is the best gloss I've found in a while! If I'm still using it in several weeks, I'll bump it up to 5 lippies - any lip product that can capture my attention for more than a week deserves all five! EDIT: I'm still using it, so true to my word, I'm bumping the review to 5 lippies. One small note, the gloss tends to glop out of the tube when I screw the top back on, so I have to wipe it with a tissue before putting it back in my make-up bag. No biggie, though.