Estée Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Filtered by age: 30-35
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long lasting  lipstick Vanilla Truffle

4.3

on 7/15/2008 8:25:00 AM

This is THE bomb - looove this colour. My only regret is not discovering this beauty sooner. The texture is quite thick and creamy - nice on the lips. The scent is very strong and perfumey which it could so do without!! This colour is a very pale nude, almost close to skin colour - very Mary Kate Olsen style and looks awesome with smokey eyes.

Same as review below. I've been on the hunt for my perfect nude..so I went to the counter and tried a couple out on my hand this one looked perfect but when I got home and tried it, it just looks white almost its soo pale..and washes me out which sucks...the texture is so moisturizing and comfortable but doesn't last long. sorta like a gloss almost..the smell was amazing also. so disappointed! I wanted this to work soo much for me. sadly it does not.

on 11/16/2006 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ladies run fast and get this lipstick if your in the hunt for the perfect nude shade. This will be my sig color, finally found that perfect nude. It's what I wanted MAC Hue to be and Guerlain Kiss Kiss 540 Envie de beige to be. I'm a PPP cool tone. To describe the color it's pinky beige without being too pink or too blah. I saw a model in a magazine wearing it and finally broke down and bought it. Price is $23 and you have that classy EL case. And it has that yummy fruity scent and very moisturizing. My lips feel so soft and it has been a few hours. This is definetly going on my X-mas list, I have to have a back-up. You won't regret it so hurry and find one.