Uploaded by sweety123

Reviews

2.0
fromPenMar

Dec/12/2015

I got it as a gift I still regret not testing on the counter before putting it on, so that I can determine if I need to return it.

The package is lovely, the smell is nice, the finish is satiny but not obnoxious, the application is easy. The texture is very creamy and I didn't like it so much, it feels extremely buttery, like it's going to melt from your body heat and it …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/15/2015

Ahhh my favourite nude lipstick yet! I wear it all the time it looks good with pretty much any makeup look. I wore it for my prom and had so many compliments, the packaging is very pretty, the price is reasonable (around £20) and it lasts me for ages, I don't reapply very often which is a positive so glad i found this shade!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/19/2014

Almost the perfect nude lipstick, for me. I pair it with a mauve lipliner or else it washes me out a bit. All in all a great quality lipstick with good moisture, nice scent and satin finish. I amp it up by putting either a pink or coral lipgloss on top of it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/16/2012

So wanted to love this product!
No matter how much I exfoliate and moisturise my lips, this lipstick looks SO dry. Lovely colour for S/S but just cannot get it to look good on my lips :(

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/01/2011

Bought this today - quite a yummy nude on lar with MAC's hero lippie 'MYTH' but in a creamy formula - Is not long lasting as srated but has a very 'bardot-esque' look with some nude liner, so am pleased - I have soooooooooo many nude lipsticks, I do begin to wonder if I just enjoy buying new ones. The search continues, however, for THE PERFECT NUDE LIPSTICK...Is there …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/26/2011

Lovely nude colour with a really creamy consistency.
I have really red lips and I can get away wearing this without a nude lip primer which is great if I'm in a hurry.
However I need to mix it with other nude lipsticks (MAC Hue or MAC creme d'nude) to create the perfect nude for me...so the search continues for my HG nude lipstick

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jan/12/2010

I got this a while ago and it is now sadly discontinued. Goregous true nude....kinda chalky on my very pigmented lips but looks great when mixed with NARS chelsea girls lip laquer. The perfect nude. Very creamy but needs a lip liner because it is so light. Gorgeous packaging too. Sad that it's been discontinued though.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/14/2009

I bought this lipstick today in bristol cribbs today in boots.
Ive become addicted to finding the perfect nude.
I applied it from the tube while sitting in passenger seat on the way home.
The distinctive taste as all estee lauder lippy's have....a nice matt texture..slightly peachy on me..
Still searching for HG nude..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

Jun/09/2009

I just wanted to ask people where they purchased this
estee lauder lipstick in vanilla truffle? I cant seem to find them anymore.

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

May/01/2009

My first Estee Lauder lipstick and I am officially in love. This is the best ultra nude lipstick I have found. Its creamy, moisturising and a looks gorgeous on my skintone with and without fake tan. It doesn''t make my teeth look yellow either. I have been wearing this almost constantly since purchasing and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the lipstick. I love a nude lip and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29