Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I met her in a club down in old Soho, where ya drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola -- or do you prefer the "coca cola" version? ... The Kinks? Anyone? I should go be a dad somewhere else? Okay. Good lip balm. It does what it should. Can't go wrong with Bonne Bell. I liked this one a lot as a kid but my favorite was the Mountain Dew.

on 1/6/2011 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in a pack with the original Coca-Cola and Vanilla Coke, and I must say, this one is my favourite of the three (actually, it may just be my favourite lip balm ever!). I just love its sheer red tint and subtle glossy effect on my lips! As other reviewers have mentioned its a 'your lips but better' type lip balm. So cheap, and amazing!

on 5/28/2009 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought the package with regular coke, for my daughter. She didn't like the cherry coke. I tried it and wow it's my favorite lip gloss. Keeps my chapped lips smooth. Better than the $20 gloss in department stores.

on 5/12/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

No matter how many high end lip products I buy, I will probably always have this LipSmacker somewhere in my rotation. It's such a nice "YLBB" sheer reddish tint. Had I known about this as a pre-teen/teen, I totally would have tried to use it to get around my mom's "no makeup" rule, haha. The Dr. Pepper lipsmacker has a scent/taste to it that bothers me, but Cherry Coke gives the same color.

on 4/25/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This will literally give you YLBB: it's your lips (because it's way too sheer to cover their natural color) but rosier, glossier, a bit fuller, perfectly moisturized, sugary sweet and cherry coke scented. The effect is nothing you can't get elsewhere (I can think of numerous Labello/Nivea balms that will give you the same thing more or less, hence the 4 lippie rating) but this is an effective, fun, uplifting product in any case. And for the price you might as well try it.

I love, love Cherry Coke, so I snatched this up when I finally found it at the d/s. It's pretty emollient but not greasy, leaves the faintest pink tint to my lips, and smells yummy. It doesn't get overbearing as some scented/flavored lip products can get. Normally, scented lip products end up driving me crazy and I have to remove them, but not this product! This works well enough on it's own, and is also nice as a primer under other lip colors or over other colors. It's a nice little pick me up purchase for only $1.50! =) I would definitely buy again.

on 11/9/2006 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Christmas came early this year! They actually made a Cherry Coke Lip Smacker! Yay! It smells great, but it doens't taste like Cherry Coke, so I can't give it a 5. It was $1.50 at Walgreen's.