Yves Saint Laurent Fond de Teint Pinceau Eclat

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

I bought this product because my older sister recommended it! I cant remember which colour I got, but I have fair skin so I got quite a light one. I think this product is good but I find it is messy and you waste quite a lot trying to get it on. It covers well, stays on for a long time and looks good, but it makes my pores look very obvious. It also highlights dry patches of skin. If you spend quite a while putting it on and add powder afterwards it does look very good. I dont think its a bad product it is good, but there are better ones out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Woah, love love love.
The product was silky on my skin and the colour matched perfectly.
I really liked the brush because it seemed to be a good quality and placed the product on nicely.
A good shear coverage which I enjoyed too.
But one would need to wash the brush about once or twice a week because it can get clogged due to the fact that the product comes through it.

I might buy it again but I rarely use foundation because I have good skin and I am young so I don't need to use it regularly and because of this I hadn't finished it all when I came to bin the product after its year "sell by date" :(