Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Brow Perfection Stencils

3.6

on 5/26/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is fantastic idea. Makeup by Tiffany had done a you tube tutorial on brow stencils and me being lousy at drawing in my brows, decided I had to have these. This is a really nice set of stencils and the directions were easy to understand and I had no trouble at all using these except for wishing I had a third hand to hold the stencil at both ends while applying the brow powder. This comes with 4 different styles and I had fun trying them all out. I really wanted to love these stencils, but I must have a small face as I looked like I had caterpillars for eyebrows when I used these! These gave me the Frida Kahlo look. Well, I wanted brows.They are much too large for my eyes and and I learned after a while to use only half the width and not the the length either. This did give me a better guideline on how to draw in my own brows now and I don't even use these any more. I think if they had fit my actual brow better I would have loved this. It's too bad these aren't in different sizes as one size clearly does not fit all!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these stencils! I use them two ways. First, I fill in my brows with these very dark, then pluck outside the lines and I get a perfect shape. Then, I can use them to fill in my brows on a daily basis. I have received countless compliments since I started using this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I initially tried these years ago and they were enormous and didn't work for me. Recently, I was looking for something similar and ended up spending ridiculous money on the Anastasia stencils and returned them because they were so awful I don't know where to begin. Thought I'd give the Ardell another shot a decade later lol after reading the reviews on here and was pleasantly surprised. They've clearly improved them. They are smaller and have a variety of shapes.. um..oh yeah and they're only like $5 !!! Compared to Anastasia's ginormous $25 ones that come in one awful "C" shape (incidentally, the word "Clown" starts with the letter C.. coincidence?), only in different thickness.

on 7/3/2008 1:13:00 AM

These are ok if you don't really have that great of a technique shaping in your own brows, but after thinking about it, how is one brow stencil going to be perfect for everone's face?? I would say its much better just to practice enhancing your own natural brow, I know there's 4 different styles but they are all the same length and slight variation of style, and that's not the case with the billions of eyebrow shapes there are in the world. Try drawing in the shape that you want OVER your already existing brow (grow them out if necessary), pluck mostly from the bottom, and don't worry about getting them perfectly symmetrical. No one but you will notice, so don't give yourself a headache over it.

i really like my stencils. i usually use the glamorous but some days i like to switch it up and use the other ones. I always wanted to have the nice eyebrows that i've seen all the other girls have but didn't realize how they did them, granted i always tweezed them, but i never like their natural shape.

MY biggest complaint (like everyone else's) is that they are too long and extend past the eye, but that that can be fixed. As for everyone saying that they hate having to hold the stencil up on their face, i found this one website that sells a version of their own (i think it's called 'eyebrowz.com' or something like that. Anyways, for a few dollars more you can get the elastic head band thing. (which i think i might go to walmart and buy some thin elastic. Take a hole punch and punch a smal hole on both sides of the stencil and thread the elastic on both sides. Doing like a 80's sweat head band type thing. That way you don't have to use a hole bunch of tape and you can keep your stencil on. (i'll post some pics as soon as i can)

Popular Brows Products