Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Brow Perfection Stencils

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I initially tried these years ago and they were enormous and didn't work for me. Recently, I was looking for something similar and ended up spending ridiculous money on the Anastasia stencils and returned them because they were so awful I don't know where to begin. Thought I'd give the Ardell another shot a decade later lol after reading the reviews on here and was pleasantly surprised. They've clearly improved them. They are smaller and have a variety of shapes.. um..oh yeah and they're only like $5 !!! Compared to Anastasia's ginormous $25 ones that come in one awful "C" shape (incidentally, the word "Clown" starts with the letter C.. coincidence?), only in different thickness.

on 12/31/2008 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm just a beginner when it comes to shaping my own brows, and this was the easiest thing imaginable. Using a black brow pencil, I traced over my own out of control brows with the Delicate stencil, and plucked what was outside the outline. I think I'll use concealer or a white pencil next time, just to make it a little easier. After shaping my own, I even did my sister's and even though she panicked the entire time, the was really happy with the final result. I also love the fact that these are reasonably priced ($4.19 @ Rite Aid), as opposed to some of the pricier stencil kits I've seen at Sephora. And I'm sure they work just as well.

Popular Brows Products