Uploaded by AnnM27

price range

Reviews

1.0

Oct/04/2011

The very strong scent, very similar to BBW Enchanted Orchid, nevertheless gets old in a hurry. There's nothing moisturizing about it - it leaves a residue on my hands, but it doesn't sink in. I use just as much lotion as I would with other soaps, if not more. I have to press pretty hard to break the occasional "shea butter beads," which do nothing other than make a mess in my …Read more

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/19/2009

Most hand soaps are really drying even the moisturizng ones, this one is extremley moisturizing as promised
pros
-cheap
-noticably softens
cons
-smells kind of cheap
- packaging not so hot looking

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Oct/18/2009

I love this hand soap! I couldn't find their regular moisturizing soap (comes in a beige bottle), so I picked this up instead and its just as good. The tiny little shea butter beads dissolve without leaving any gunky residue behind. My hands never get dried out either! It's perfect for those of us who must wash our hands frequently!

About reviewer (467 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/02/2009

this soap made my hands soft and it smells good

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/23/2008

This is my favorite Softsoap hand wash. I prefer this to the milk and honey.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

Sep/29/2008

Love this Soft Soap line. I always get this hand soap for my bathroom. I've used many of their scents. I love this one especially for the Fall/Winter because it is moisturizing and smells great!!!

About reviewer (152 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/18/2008

This stuff smells so friggin good!! And it's so moisturizing to boot! I love it, and the price is fabulous! Highly recommend!

About reviewer (476 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Dec/03/2007

Mmmm! I can't stop smelling my hands after using the stuff. It was only $2 on sale at SDM. The beads don't really do anything unless you pop them, and who really bothers to do that? I wouldn't depend on any hand soap to deliver moisture though, so I don't mind.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

Sep/25/2007

One of the worst liquid hand soaps I have ever tried. This soap was very drying. If that wasn't bad enough (and it was), the scent is HORRIBLE. It is your worst nightmare of a cheap drugstore perfume. In this case, you really get what you pay for.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

Aug/07/2007

Totally average hand soap. The ingredients show that it's really just regular softsoap with tiny little shea beads that don't do anything. My hands are a LOT drier using this than my Bath and Body Works antibacterial moisturizing hand soap. I won't purchase this again.

About reviewer (380 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool