Quo definer shadow

4.2

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think I'm in the minority too. I don't quite understand why people really like this brush. It's not terrible but it's not that great either. It doesn't pick up and apply product very well. Also, the ferrule is a bit loose. Great brush for beginners if you find it on sale. I think the Spa Resource brush might be better though (available at Wal Mart in Canada) so I'll give that one a try until I get a MAC 239.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this shadow brush, but mainly for the price. I'm not saying it's bad, but the only reason I would purchase this over a MAC one is because of it's price.

I use this brush pretty much everyday.
It is similar to the all over colour brush in uses. You can do your crease, lid and lower lash line. I have even done my brow with this brush in a pinch.

It is very dense and packs on lots of colour and put it exactly where you want it.
Bad brush for blending. I normally just put my colour on where I want it with this brush them blend with something fluffy.

The handel could be a touch shorter imo and there are a few pokey hairs.

All things said and done I love this brush and would not go anywhere without it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I feel like I got a defect because I really do not understand all the love this brush gets! Quo does have some nice brushes but I feel this is not one of them. I did a comparison with this brush and a similarly-shaped one from another brand to see how well they both apply shadow. I was working with highly-pigmented shadows but this one applied it around half to two thirds the intensity of the other one. I tried using both the flat side and the top edges. It's not a bad brush per se, but I think there are definitely others that perform better and are in the same price range. It's just so thin, it doesn't seem to pick up very much!

Now I use this brush for blending cream shadows, which it does really well. I prefer my brushes to have multiple uses though! I seem to be in the minority for this brush, so I wouldn't try to stop anyone from checking it out. On the plus side, it has held up well through many washings and it hasn't shed yet!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Not a bad brush. I wish it was a little bit fluffier, it almost feels sparse.

I have found much better brushes for much lower prices, so I wouldn't repurchase this. If you're looking for a great buy, check out e.l.f.'s eyeshadow brush!

This was one of my e/s brushes I got during my Quo brushes haul. Until now, I have been using the MAC 213 for apply shadow to my lid and as a crease definer. Altho I love the #213.. i find the bristles are too soft for creating a nice dramatic crease. I tried the Quo definer shadow brush today and i really like it! The bristles are soft yet firm enough to create a dramatic crease. Packs on e/s very well and is good for blending too. Great buy!

I like this brush a lot. It picks up a lot of product, and applies colour well. It's long lasting too, I've had mine for about two years. The brush is a little bit big for my eyelid, but that's okay. I would recommend this brush.

I've had mine for three plus years and it still looks and preforms like it is new. Washes well and have had no problems with the bristles. Applies e/s easily and blends them well.

I got this brush when it was 40% off and use it everyday for applying eyeshadow this is also my very first makeup brush. This is such a versatile brush, you can use it for all over shadow, crease, highlight, blending, even concealing. I would definitely recommend this brush for beginners, it's inexpensive, very convenient and great quality. I have washed mine many times and it doesn't shed at all and the bristles stay very soft. The long handle offers maximum control and it really packs on colors well.

Overall a excellent brush for those starting out in makeup and I would definitely recommend it for anyone and everyone.

I think they changed the material of this brush recently. I had my first one for almost half a year and then I decided to give it to my mom and bought another one. The new one is A LOT softer than the old one but not as fluffy. The newer version kind of reminds me of MAC's 252 or 242 brush it feels exactly like those two but the size is in between the two. Great for packing on pigments however, this can no longer be used for blending as it has becoming quite thin. Great for packing on color and you can even use to smudge eye shadow as eyeliner above and below eyes. Still great for concealing, brow color, all over color, and even eyeliner.

This is a great brush whether you get the first edition or the second edition. Just so versatile.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Quo brushes are great quality. i've had mine for a couple years now and it looks just bought after every wash. this is a rather big and fat flat shader brush. it is difficult to me to use this to apply shadows because i have small asian eyes and this brush covers like 2/3 of my eyelid space. so, i use this to apply highlighters (under the brow bone) and to contour the sides of my nose. this is a big meh for me. i don't have to have it. won't repurchase.

Popular Makeup Brushes