Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.6

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The foundation is so light, it feels like I am wearing no makeup at all! I have the shade Sun Kissed (neutral) which is a PERFECT match for my light skin. This liquid formula is probably best for those with dry skin - I tried the compact formula and it made my skin look very cakey. The liquid foundation however makes my skin glow.

How I put on my foundation:

♡ Use half a pump, put on fingertips
♡ Start from the centre of the face and work my way out
♡ Tap my face with my fingers, it lasts a lot longer and looks less shiny that way (also apparently a Russian tip for applying foundation)
♡ Blot if necessary

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product actually IS really, reaally good. I told the woman in the store that I wanted a foundation for oily skin and full coverage, she gave me this one and I trusted her. Later, I found out that this foundation is for those with dry skin, that explained ALOT. I was getting suspicious when I always got shiny throughout the day and my make-up melted off. And the light coverage... Soooo, it does not work for me, but I guarantee that those with dry skin will LOVElovelove this product, I know that I did for a while!! It didn't break me out either. Overall, it's really good.

I was in New York, on vacation, and my sister and I had to go to Henri Mendel. A lady with Youngblood came upto me and asked me a few questions. I let her do her thing, not expecting to love this a much as I do, but I love it. It has an amazing consistency and keeps my skin free from oiliness throughout the day. The color keeps my skin looking alive, and not dead (i use pebble). I also have the prime, crushed mineral blush in sherbert, and lip shine in ice blush. I plan on getting the concealer soon, as well as the hd setting powder.

******UPDATE********
I do not use this anymore. I found that the color was much too yellow and looked really bad. This is a good foundation, but it is yet another one that doesn't have a very good shade range.

I love this foundation, don't love the price, I pay $78 AU for 30mL, so painful. D: It is really lightweight which is good and bad - good because you NEVER look cakey, bad if you have a skin condition that needs covering, maybe team it with a powder if this is the case? This foundation is like a second skin and does not cause breakouts.

I started using this a while ago. I was in a lot of denial and swore that it looked amazing, and it DOES ! But only when you first applied it. And then an hour goes by and its shiny and oily and just blah.
It does not stay on well either. Its fine if you are in a dry cool place and maybe during the evening for some verry sheer coverage.
This might work for dry to normal skin but for combination - oily. Nooooo. Keep looking.