Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

4.1

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/16/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this! It's a clear light gel that will help hold your eyebrows into place for the day, it conditions them also. It feels light and airy which I love. I've repurchased it for years.

on 8/24/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This brow gel needs a little more love. I picked this up on a whim and it's been fabulous, I'm on my second tube now. It is far superior to the Maybelline clear mascara which not only deposited too much product but would also leave white residue on my brows. I haven't tried the Anastasia clear brow gel but I don't see much reason to since these hold my brows in place all do, allow me to shape them, and all which looking natural on my brows.

Note that if you want a tinted brow gel, you might want to go for something more expensive since higher end brands get the colours down better. In my experience, drugstore brands tend to put a lot of red in brow products which is fairly undesirable.

on 8/11/2012 8:22:00 AM

I really like this gel. I have naturally very defined eyebrows, however the hairs are really long, so I need something to keep them neat.
This gel makes your brows stay in place, but doesn't make them hard (like a hairspray would to your hair). The effect lasts all day long, meaning after many hours pass my brows are not suddenly going to be messy.
Another reason I like this product is that it lets me alter the shape of my brows - more arched or straight - depending on what I want that day.
The only thing I don't like al that much is the clear packaging. No matter how neat and clean you are, the gel is eventually going to turn from clear to a weird dirty color, so I wish the tube wasn't clear. Because of this I actually put on the gel before filling in my brows even though you are supposed to to this the other way around Also, the writing on the tube fades really fast.
All in all I really love this product and would definitely recommend this.

on 6/25/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple brow gel and has been for years. Origins Brow Fix was my HG many moons ago, but that is long DC. I tried a few after that before settling on this one. It does the job without flakes or being too shiny or crunchy, and the brush is dense enough to not clump your brow hairs together. Lastly, it is very affordable. I replace it often since it gets cloudy quickly.

on 1/3/2012 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a fun little product to neaten up the brows. My eyebrows can be a little unruly and I was looking around to see what I would help. I don't like to pluck my eyebrows too much because, at age 50, they are starting to thin so all I wanted to do was neaten them. I ran across Ardell brow sculpting gel and it looked like a nice idea. I put on all my makeup, including some color on my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow. Then I go over them with a very, very light swipe of this gel, pushing the brows into place where I want them to stay. later that morning, when all my kids got up, my 12 year old daughter told me my makeup looked especially nice and asked if I was using something different. This was all I needed to hear to decide to keep using brow gel. It's amazing how much better and more put together you look with neat brows. I don't know but for my daughter to notice something different, my brows must have looked pretty darn bad before I started cleaning them up! The only downside I can find is that the gel gets discolored with makeup since I use the wand over my brow color then put the wand back in the tube. It hasn't effected the product performance, though. Highly recommend!

on 11/2/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using Ardell Brow Gel in clear for years now. It is one of the few products I can purchase here in Australia that is reasonably priced – you can pick this up at Priceline for around $6.
Pros:
- Easy to apply;
- Lasts all day;
- Doesn’t flake;
- Applies over brow colour product without disrupting it, e.g. brow pencil and powder;
- Gives brows a slight sheen;
- Controls even the most unruly of eyebrows;
- Exceptionally cheap.
Cons:
- With daily use, a tube doesn’t last all that long – after about six weeks or so, the consistency changes a little, and becomes more runny. However, this doesn’t affect the performance of the product for me personally, but it may bother some people.
- It can disrupt your foundation/face powder a little around the edges of the eyebrow – I find this to be the case at the inner edge of the brow (near the nose) and at the tail of the brow – I remove the excess with a cotton bud (Q tip), then blend out any disrupted makeup with either a microfiber cloth or a slightly damp makeup sponge.
Application:
I have personally found the best way to apply this is to first brush the gel into the eyebrows ‘against the grain’ – in the opposite direction of hair growth, then use the brush to go over the eyebrows lightly and put them back into place – this adds a little more volume to the eyebrow, and prevents that ‘slicked down’ eyebrow effect these products can sometimes create. I then finish shaping the brow with a regular eyebrow brush/comb.
I have been using this product for years now and will continue to purchase it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Inexpensive and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. No more strays, it really helps to give a neater and cleaner appearance. This is a new favorite of mine!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my everyday brow gel- it's inexpensive and works great. I have thick, unruly brows and this keeps them tame without gooping them up. I only wish they made a tinted version.

on 5/10/2010 8:33:00 PM

I had this thing for over a year now, i love it, it combs through my brows nicely and shapes them, and it doesnt dry like a clear mascara all hard and stiff, fake looking.This product makes my brows naturally niceeee. I would purchase this again.

on 4/6/2010 10:17:00 AM

BEST BROW GEL EVER. Hands down!!!! I've used them all! This takes the cake!

Popular Brows Products