RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Drop of Sherry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my most favorite lipsticks, ever. The color is perfect on me, seems like a great medium complected neutral "my lips but better" color (for me, who is a olive NC 30/C3) that goes with everything I wear, and my coloring. A no-brainer type lipstick for those of us medium toned and more on the olive-yellow side. I'd say it's a medium neutral coral rose color with a hint of bronze in it, shimmer formula. It stays on well during the day too, and doesn't dry out my lips. I don't even think the tube cost me $7 and it's lasted me over a year. I bought this last year in Boston on vacation, and it's still around. Love. I hope they always have this color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Seems like Rimmel reformulates every 6 months or so. I like the current incarnation of their lipsticks the best-- cute case with the little crown embossed on top, and the best array of colors to date (i.e., many dramatic, unique, and duochrome shades). Drop of Sherry is a shade they've always carried, but I'd never tried until now.

Love it, love it, love it! It's a pearlized, mid-tone warm pink that's great for very warm-toned folks like me who look dead in most frosty pinks. This one has enough pigment to brighten rather than wash out my complexion. I love the idea of pearly seashell pink lipstick, but haven't been able to wear most shades because they're too pale or cool. This one manages to still look pink (not salmon or coral) and be flattering! Yay! Oh-- and the formula smells like coconut fruit punch or something, not bad but a bit strong. Lasting power and moisturization are super.