REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.4

For someone reason I really like the packaging. But I sincerely dislike the blush... This is so sheer, I am convinced it doesn't contain much pigmentation at all. I have very fair skin and this light shade didn't even show up on ME. It also rubs right off the skin. There is just barely a tiny hint of shimmer in this blush, not enough to wear it, and not enough to make it worth buying.

on 6/2/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is named Softspoken Pink and it is. I have had this for a couple of years now and just getting near the bottom of the pan. This is a nice light pale rosy pink shade with a matte finish. It looks very natural on and blends easily. I use a regular blush brush for this and not the little one included so I can't say how it performs. This doesn't have a strong pigment but for a natural look you don't want a heavily pigmented color anyway. This gives a nice naturally healthy glow and is perfect for an everyday look. This works well as a highlighter too with the paler shade. I plan on repurchasing when I run out of this one.

PROS: Natural, soft, cool pink with no shimmer. Great for my N15, leaning to NC, skin. Inexpensive.

CONS: Not an excellent brush, but who cares?

ALTERNATES: For DS alternate: Covergirl Cheekers. HE alternates: LORAC or maybe Bobbi Brown.

on 2/9/2010 3:23:00 PM

In brief, I've discovered I prefer this to Benefit Dandelion in most all areas except packaging. I prefer the older packaging of Revlon's blushes better than this current one which allows you to see the product through a clear top. It makes a great product look cheap, imo.

This color is ideal for very fair skins who can easily overdo it on the blush. It is soft and sweet but has presence while still looking natural. Sometimes Dandelion is too light. I apply this with a kabuki brush and it looks like a perfect flush against my ivory skin. Darker complexions would probably not benefit from this. I like that it isn't sparkly and for me it has good staying power.

Huge fan of Revlon, and especially their blushes. I do like this shade, it's a light shade of pink. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day over my Colorstay foundation. Pretty, and natural looking, non-shimmery blush! Packaging is awesome, too! Better than all the high end brands I've tried.

on 12/20/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would have given this 5 lippies but the pretty, light to medium neutral pink that I applied turned a muddy orange some hours later.

That's too bad because I'm blush-phobic and this was the first powder blush I've liked. Its pigment is strong enough to accent my cheekbones but doesn't scream, "I'm wearing blush!"

I'm rating this a 3 because its texture was good, and it didn't irritate my skin. Also, while I don't know why it needs a mirror, the packaging is good and solid and really holds up.

on 7/10/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I read about this particular color years ago in a magazine article. It was recommended by a makeup artist as being the most natural blush on the market. I used to buy this blush, but I no longer do. The color is very pretty and natural-looking—at first. But then it turns orange-y and muddy after an hour or two. If your skin is normal or dry, you probably won't have this problem. But I have oily skin, and while this blush looks nice at first, it quickly changes into a very unattractive, washed-out splotch of color.

Popular Blush Products